Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she even has a sugar daddy anymore I think she is just a straight up brass who will now duck anyone for a fee , she thinks she is high class but I’m reality she is probably one of those “British chav” fetish for rich men especially when she speaks 😂😂🤢🤢
I doubt they are even rich 🤑 most probably married men who have a spare credit card and fancy a bit of rough on the side every now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, they will get a bit more than a bit of rough more like a handbag full of sexually transmitted diseases and some oral herpes from those disgusting lips she promotes that are probably scabbed over most of the time and waiting to burst at the seams and leak loads of cheap filler everywhere. The thing is a mess 100%

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
1A85D2D0-54AB-4A8A-AED6-16F9FBA34C9E.png

She really is thick as 💩💩

Yes, kids this is why you need to go to school and get an education otherwise you’ll end up like SMD 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I really hope these kids are getting some sort of schooling. I doubt it, but we can hope. If not we will have some SMD’s ‘in training’ and it’s very sad to see. Honestly, I hope her kids look at her and just walk away at 18.. they deserve to be as far away as possible from that woman!

Reactions: 7
I really hope these kids are getting some sort of schooling. I doubt it, but we can hope. If not we will have some SMD’s ‘in training’ and it’s very sad to see. Honestly, I hope her kids look at her and just walk away at 18.. they deserve to be as far away as possible from that woman!
Oh they will. I grew up with a mum who very much prioritised everything but me and as soon as I realised (about the age of 18) I went very limited contact. Even at 31 it upsets me; and I get sad knowing these girls will feel the same. SMD is an unfit mother and the things those girls must have seen and been around is just disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She is selfish and so self-absorbed putting her own wants before her children's needs! Those children receive no education whatsoever, she is a selfish ugly bleep!!!

Reactions: 8
What a mess 🤣 imagine sitting next to her in a nice restaurant 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.