Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& imagine going for a meal with your mum and just sitting there taking photos of each other constantly, what a sad life

Reactions: 11
This is what I came to say? Have they got diff dads?
Yeah different dads
The youngest used to have the most to do with her dad though , princesses dad didn’t wanna know the second she fell pregnant 🤰
Maybe the youngest son dad is in prison again 😂

Yeah different dads
The youngest used to have the most to do with her dad though , princesses dad didn’t wanna know the second she fell pregnant 🤰
Maybe the youngest son dad is in prison again 😂
Youngest one not son *

Reactions: 4
Looks like there is a third plate at that lunch table? I hope she doesn’t take the kid along to her seedy dates with old pervs and makes out that she’s taken her for a girls lunch

Reactions: 6
Imagine all the dirty old pervs looking at her dressed up in heels like a mini adult, it’s disgusting. Actually makes my skin crawl, let those girls be normal kids, wtf is Sophie playing at

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe what I’m seeing. How old is Precious? Holding a fake cocktail, wearing high heels and a mini skirt. It’s vile. She should be wearing leggings and a hoodie like most girls I see that age - going for a roast in the local pub to celebrate Father’s Day and playing in the garden afterwards tbf. Just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Absolutely bizarre. Wouldn’t you want your kid to stay young for as long as they can and she’s moulding them to act 10 years older. She’ll never get that time back let them be kids. Wtf. Also I 1000% guarantee people In that restaurant think the exact same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's the poses as well, turning her head to the side while holding a mocktail as if she's in her 20s. I've a girl at 10 and to be fair you'd think she's older as she's very clued in and quite mature for her age. But the big difference is, she dresses so appropriately for her age. She still wears Minnie Mouse branded T-shirts etc which makes my heart explode with joy that there's still innocence there. I'd sooner die than have her parading around in a pair of heels and a skirt that barely covers her bum. It's actually awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only from what I’ve read here but I thought that Precious was the one who saw her Dad but Prin didn’t. I can’t get over her in those heels though, I’ve got little girls around me who I think are too grown up for their age but seeing her dressed up like that has actually disgusted me 😔

Reactions: 15
I used to follow Sophie on insta back when she first started with Jack. I can not believe what I’m seeing here Wtf has she done to herself?😳 I must add her daughters ah god what is she doing? I used to think she was an ok mother clearly not!!

Reactions: 8
She is pimping those girls out without a doubt in my mind. Where's her mother? Why isn't she stepping in or is she a big a whole than Sophie is?
Sophie’s said before how supportive her mom and family are of everything she does 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m sure someone said she’s a school teacher too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
What a bleeping weirdo she is letting her daughter dress and act like that .Or should I say making her act and dress like that cos no 10 year old girl goes about acting like that off their own back! It’s not normal ,in fact it’s disturbing

Reactions: 12
I lost track of the thread so forgive me if this has been discussed;
I'm sure she used to hardly mention her cousin and now it's constant. Doesn't her cousin have kids? She seems able to turn up at the drop of a hat to be silly with Sophie.

Reactions: 5
I lost track of the thread so forgive me if this has been discussed;
I'm sure she used to hardly mention her cousin and now it's constant. Doesn't her cousin have kids? She seems able to turn up at the drop of a hat to be silly with Sophie.
Yeah I completely agree with this. Never heard of this ‘cousin’ before and now she’s everywhere. Maybe she’s recently become single so she can now hoe about with Sophie! She’s got kids though I’m sure and I don’t get how she can just turn up like you say

Reactions: 4
She posted a story in a car with her friend, both drinks in hand… I really really hope they are non alcohol, but we all know she’s done that before so wouldn’t shock me if they weren’t

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.