Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose year 7 child is still calling them mummy
To be fair my 12 year old still calls me mummy. I didn’t think anything of it until a random adult in the supermarket snuffed and said that she is too old to be calling me that. I don’t see why it’s wrong. For 12 years that’s been my name to my kids. I wouldn’t tell them that my name is just MUM to them now, and my kids are so comfortable in themselves and with our relationship enough that it doesn’t bother them what other people think. Occasionally they call me mum but say it feels weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
To be fair my 12 year old still calls me mummy. I didn’t think anything of it until a random adult in the supermarket snuffed and said that she is too old to be calling me that. I don’t see why it’s wrong. For 12 years that’s been my name to my kids. I wouldn’t tell them that my name is just MUM to them now, and my kids are so comfortable in themselves and with our relationship enough that it doesn’t bother them what other people think. Occasionally they call me mum but say it feels weird.
I’m in my fifties and up until my mum passed away a year ago my sisters and I still called her mummy - always had! I guess it’s what you’re comfortable with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m in my fifties and up until my mum passed away a year ago my sisters and I still called her mummy - always had! I guess it’s what you’re comfortable with.
I'm 31 and do it! My daughter called me mum from 2

Reactions: 3
Then kids will never go to school unless it’s forced by an authority.
I fully believe she won’t do it because the moment she does, then kids are gonna start talking to their new friends about their life.

Yup. She’s always been a tantrum thrower. She used to do it in lessons too, bleeping dramatic witch.
She’s be the one screaming at a bee for example. 🙄
I bet she has to cuddle them at night to get herself to sleep, for her own benefit, not theirs. She’s used to seeing and leaving men, I bet she’s craving proper interaction with someone who isn’t going to duck her for money.
I’ve only got a few pictures Of my kids sleeping, because I find it really weird, your kids won’t know you’ve been there, they shouldn’t be on your social media anyways to read the posts, purely posting it for “ooo look at me being a good mum, how good am I!” Bullshit that she likes to do.

how bleeping dare she after what she did to that lil girls birthday. bleeping primark nails with prices still
Can’t send them to school if she’s been allowing them to be groomed or worse can she.Keep them out of school ,keep it secret.
Map mum soph

My almost 8 year old calls us mammy and daddy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.