Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then kids will never go to school unless it’s forced by an authority.
I fully believe she won’t do it because the moment she does, then kids are gonna start talking to their new friends about their life.

Yup. She’s always been a tantrum thrower. She used to do it in lessons too, bleeping dramatic witch.
She’s be the one screaming at a bee for example. 🙄
I bet she has to cuddle them at night to get herself to sleep, for her own benefit, not theirs. She’s used to seeing and leaving men, I bet she’s craving proper interaction with someone who isn’t going to duck her for money.
I’ve only got a few pictures Of my kids sleeping, because I find it really weird, your kids won’t know you’ve been there, they shouldn’t be on your social media anyways to read the posts, purely posting it for “ooo look at me being a good mum, how good am I!” Bullshit that she likes to do.

how bleeping dare she after what she did to that lil girls birthday. bleeping primark nails with prices still

Reactions: 14
Was the pink bag of crap all she got Presshy? I thought it was like an extra gift 😳 poor kid. That video of Princess dancing with the champagne glass in her hand made me cringe so much. She’s just morphing into Sophie.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does she leave the girls in hotel rooms alone to go do whatever it is she does😕

Reactions: 1
She shared something earlier that is now gone, something about not associating with people who are broke, but deleted it now. How funny....you live in what is a council house in a bad part of Canvey island, you have no real job and never have done. Apparently rich but her house doesn't say rich, as if your all over instagram sharing what people believe is your worth but live in a house that says the complete opposite.
She is utter trash living a fantasy life, them girls will resent her one day for what she is doing to them, hope she has put some money aside for the lifetime of therapy they will need.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her eldest daughter never looks happy. She can be smiling but it's like there's so much pain behind her eyes, never seen such a young little girl look so genuinely unhappy all the time 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She shared something earlier that is now gone, something about not associating with people who are broke, but deleted it now. How funny....you live in what is a council house in a bad part of Canvey island, you have no real job and never have done. Apparently rich but her house doesn't say rich, as if your all over instagram sharing what people believe is your worth but live in a house that says the complete opposite.
She is utter trash living a fantasy life, them girls will resent her one day for what she is doing to them, hope she has put some money aside for the lifetime of therapy they will need.
She tries to portray herself as this classy wealthy woman as well , but we all know it’s from sucking old mans 🍆 and filming yourself dragging your minge about the floor like a dog with worms 🐛😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sophie love; your stories are full of constant, self absorbed quotes about people who don’t like you but yet watch your every move, and are obviously jealous/waiting for you to fail etc. Please understand once and for all that this thread is not about hating you; it’s about people who are genuinely concerned for the life your children are leading, and are actually horrified by some of your actions. Nobody wants you to fail, we just want you to get help for whatever is the root cause for your constant need to butcher yourself, and to be a better parent to those poor girls who deserve so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I watched blinging up baby on YouTube…I can’t believe how different she looked 😱

Reactions: 2
I watched blinging up baby on YouTube…I can’t believe how different she looked 😱
You would never believe she was the same person would you, even the way she dressed back then when she went on this morning was quite prim.

Reactions: 5
Her house reflects her perfectly, trashy instahun. Glitter wallpaper, the lot :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m still not over poor Preshy’s birthday tat! Imagine seeing your mum spend money on plastic surgery, filler, endless vapes and slaggy clothing for herself and then getting cheap tit for your birthday with £1 stickers all over?! Heartbreaking!!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sophie hun, you are not even in the same league 😂😂😂
That other girl may be just as tacky as Sophie behind the scenes but she still manages to make herself look good and well off and is some one you’d look at and think she’s pretty not uhhh god 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.