Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess dancing on that party bus was a bleeping disgrace that actually made me feel awkward watching. She's dressed completely inappropriately for dancing in such a provocative Manor and the kids drinking from wine glasses and drinking mocktails? duck off Sophie. Stop making your CHILDREN act like little women. It's creepy and disturbing and down right peadophilic.

She makes it so obvious she favours princess too. Balloons last minute and primark tat? She's ether making it clear to babs she's not number one or her moneys drying up. Get a job Sophie!!!! Not that anyone would have you with your brains. Maybe mcdonalds?

Reactions: 17
Princess dancing on that party bus was a bleeping disgrace that actually made me feel awkward watching. She's dressed completely inappropriately for dancing in such a provocative Manor and the kids drinking from wine glasses and drinking mocktails? duck off Sophie. Stop making your CHILDREN act like little women. It's creepy and disturbing and down right peadophilic.

She makes it so obvious she favours princess too. Balloons last minute and primark tat? She's ether making it clear to babs she's not number one or her moneys drying up. Get a job Sophie!!!! Not that anyone would have you with your brains. Maybe mcdonalds?
I’d rather work at McDonald’s than do what she does. Like you said, not sure if they’d have her tho hahaha

Reactions: 11
When she was opening her presents it was all “OMG you didn’t” and Sophie says “yeah I did” and the little one goes “OMG you didn’t” and Sophie goes “uh uh I did” was just hideous! All over primark tacky plastic false nails

Reactions: 19
When she was opening her presents it was all “OMG you didn’t” and Sophie says “yeah I did” and the little one goes “OMG you didn’t” and Sophie goes “uh uh I did” was just hideous! All over primark tacky plastic false nails
She left all the prices on too, chucked them in a bag. So lazy! Half hearted for her beloved! Just went to the make up section in primark and bought a load of tit. Money must be tight.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Scroll back 12 months on her Instagram and you can see the video of P's birthday last year - when she got two pairs of Balenciaga trainers.

Reactions: 5
Scroll back 12 months on her Instagram and you can see the video of P's birthday last year - when she got two pairs of Balenciaga trainers.
Did they ever get worn or just taken back to the shop after the photos?!

Reactions: 5
Did they ever get worn or just taken back to the shop after the photos?!
Yeah, I thought that too. It would be really sick to make a 9 year old open their presents and do all that 'OMG' 'You didn't!' etc just for that gram, then return the presents. But nothing would surprise me.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The gifts were deffo on a budget this year. But watching I made some observations -
- The kid wasn’t acting like it was her mum, it was the way my kid acts when her aunts or something gift her things. It was very distant and a typical mother and daughter interaction.
- You could tell the kid wasn’t overly impressed, like who needs 20 pairs of nails but she played along and given her age she could have got into a strop. My 10 year old once got upset cause the unicorns on the cake weren’t the right colour. So it made me think those poor girls just try to keep her happy all the time as they must see some horrible low times.
- Sophie’s reaction to the kid wasn’t motherly. Just shows the shite captions she adds to photos are probably bullshit.
- There was a bit where it was said that Nan got them. Making me wonder in the difference we seem about the extravagant gifts at Christmas and Birthday’s over the years compared to this year.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone send in a screenshot or screenrecording of the gifts? Her page is private, I was following then unfollowed again

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but the outfit for ‘family din dinzzz’ 😂😂
Also why does she make both the girls carry around a fake Louis Vuitton clutch bag each. They’re going to a theme park for fucks sake and they’ve gotta cart that around under their arm

The girls matched their lollypops to their outfits which makes her a ‘proud mama’ Is that what she considers an achievement??
What does she want for them in life? Cos they’re not gonna go anywhere with no education whatsoever…or is she just going to let them follow her line of work. They’re already 10 looking 20…what will they be like when they actually are 20.

She has overdone the treatments, starting to look manly

View attachment 1314897
Starting?? She literally looks like Pete Burns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for her kids .Just let them have a normal childhood Sophie ,let them be themselves ,stop grooming them to be like you and act older than they are and bleeping send them to school!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but the outfit for ‘family din dinzzz’ 😂😂
Also why does she make both the girls carry around a fake Louis Vuitton clutch bag each. They’re going to a theme park for fucks sake and they’ve gotta cart that around under their arm

The girls matched their lollypops to their outfits which makes her a ‘proud mama’ Is that what she considers an achievement??
What does she want for them in life? Cos they’re not gonna go anywhere with no education whatsoever…or is she just going to let them follow her line of work. They’re already 10 looking 20…what will they be like when they actually are 20.

Starting?? She literally looks like Pete Burns.
I’m currently watching an old gogglebox and Pete burns is on one of the shows and no joke it’s actually Sophie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The gifts were deffo on a budget this year. But watching I made some observations -
- The kid wasn’t acting like it was her mum, it was the way my kid acts when her aunts or something gift her things. It was very distant and a typical mother and daughter interaction.
- You could tell the kid wasn’t overly impressed, like who needs 20 pairs of nails but she played along and given her age she could have got into a strop. My 10 year old once got upset cause the unicorns on the cake weren’t the right colour. So it made me think those poor girls just try to keep her happy all the time as they must see some horrible low times.
- Sophie’s reaction to the kid wasn’t motherly. Just shows the shite captions she adds to photos are probably bullshit.
- There was a bit where it was said that Nan got them. Making me wonder in the difference we seem about the extravagant gifts at Christmas and Birthday’s over the years compared to this year.
You're absolutely right about the kids trying to keep Sophie happy.
She's notorious for throwing tantrums and whining until they agree with her, the girls just do whatever she asks so she doesn't throw a strop like a toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You're absolutely right about the kids trying to keep Sophie happy.
She's notorious for throwing tantrums and whining until they agree with her, the girls just do whatever she asks so she doesn't throw a strop like a toddler.
Yeah was this not on blinging up baby? Sure someone posted a clip in one of the older theeads, the lights or music or something weren’t right for a party she planned for one of the girls birthdays (?). Sophie started crying and throwing a tantrum at this very minor inconvenience and saying the day was ruined, the girls, much younger than they are now, immediately ran to her to console her and reassure her. Complete role reversal and as times gone on you can see this behaviour has only worsened. It’s emotional abuse and the girls are most definitely going to be affected by it as adults (along with everything else they’ve been exposed to in their young lives)

Reactions: 10
Any one notice how she always seems to be out and back by about midnight. Seems to post a picture of her in bed with the kids gone twelve every night.
like she’s popped out and let them get in her bed for her to come home to.
my kids are nearly the same age and I still let them get in with me. But not every night, can’t possibly get a good night sleep with an adult a pre teen and a kid all in a double bed. not only that but I’m not gonna be climbing in bed pissed that late and disturb them to get comfy and a picture for the gram to prove I’m a good mother and with my kids.
duck off soph. If you stopped leaving them home alone or stuck in hotels alone you wouldn’t feel guilty and need to prove to insta your love for your kids and take pics of them in the middle of the night most nights.
always awake for those angels times as well. It’s not a coincidence it’s because she’s buzzing of her face and can’t sleep.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.