Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her story’s today though she is a horrible excuse of a role model for them children I really feel sorry for them what is she doing 🤮

Reactions: 7
Is that some kind of surgical post-surgery corset/bandage she is wearing to go out day drinking. Christ.

Imagine going out for a quiet lunch and being sat next to that performance 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
On the one story you can tell she’s sat on this black cushion thing. Probably as a result of her surgery 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Skanky woman 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wonder if the girls are at school
If you have to bend over that much to show it off, your arse is deffos not peachy! Waste of money all that surgery she looks like the guy who wanted to be the ken doll

Reactions: 8
She looks like a man in drag 🤣 what on earth has she done to herself. Blatantly drinking and driving.

As if she's wearing her pre op bandages/support on show 😂 bleeping woman! Her and Lizzie on the hunt for punters, no wonder SMD needed her fanny tightening.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus tit bleeping christ 🥴🥴🥴🥴 she needs help with her surgery addiction! She used to be so pretty !!!!
If that’s the girl doing the procedures I would be worried just looking at her she clearly is not a good advertisement for her work 😳

I really couldn’t be ‘ Arsed ‘ to get that done ! Having to wear that brace thing and sit on a cushion for heaven knows how long!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.