Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll spend thousands of dollars on bootleg surgery but don’t mind my rotten cracked tooth guys

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ!!! Whoever gives her any more surgery/Botox/filler needs their licence taken away coz that is not even funny! If she was my mum she would give me nightmares!
All that work though & she still puts a filter on 😩 Jesus Christ

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ!!! Whoever gives her any more surgery/Botox/filler needs their licence taken away coz that is not even funny! If she was my mum she would give me nightmares!
I wonder who her inspiration is ? Is she trying to looks like the O’Donnell sisters or Pamela Anderson etc. It’s not working love 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her post about her cracked tooth… would you not just call a dentist?? 🤨
Cannot deal with people who ask questions like this on social media instead of Googling/phoning someone who can actually help? 🙈 I understand that you might want a recommendation but what’s the betting that the vast majority of her followers live nowhere near her, so their dentist recommendations would be pointless!

Reactions: 14
Princess’s bloody posing and playing up to the camera 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I can’t just can’t!!!!

Reactions: 6
Princess’s bloody posing and playing up to the camera 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I can’t just can’t!!!!
It’s the filters on her lovely face ! Whack on the dog one , make your self a talking broccoli etc , but she’s such a cutie , she doesn’t need to use the ‘ beauty ‘ ones , it’s so sad

Reactions: 4
What a shame. She was such a pretty girl. She looks like Miss Piggy. She is turning into Jocelyn Wildenstein
Screenshot_20210908-213224_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Too busy posing for the crowds....

Shes reposted some Dubai pics in her story of the girls in a toy shop. Apparently one was put off by the ”crowd” of people watching them and seeing how fab they are.

Yeah Sophie for one thing I highly doubt there was a crowd, and even if there was a crowd they were probably pissed off that you and your daughters were blocking a whole section, you were probably cackling so that draws people to see wtf is going on, and most were probably sighing at the lack of clothing in a conservative Arab country plus the lack of masks when you should have been wearing one in a pandemic. Plus probably thinking “bloody British tourists” at the same time.

So quite a lot of posed photos this week - so are they doing all this after school or is school just not happening?

• Heart
Why does she think everyone is obsessed her daughters ? They are just average children . People just stare because they have never seen anything like it , with her screaming and constantly taking pics and filming ! But she thinks they are staring at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If that’s the candy shop I think it is in Dubai then it’s right in front of where you get out of the lift coming down from the Burj Khalifa. Lots of families congregate outside of it to wait to all meet up if they’ve come down in separate lifts or to plan the next part of their evening so even if there was a crown it wasn’t for them I can assure you. Stop thinking you’re a celebrity Soph you’re not!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.