Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see any right minded person buying designer stuff, especially as expensive as balenciaga, for their child. Precious will grow out of those things in a flash… what a waste of money! I don’t see the point in parents buying their kids designer stuff, especially when they’re at the growing stage. Those things won’t last 5 minutes! Though, other comments are right. There are some very good fake stuff out there! From a far they look very very real

Reactions: 8
They’ve not moved from The Grosvenor I don’t think
They had moved to an apartment. She was also out shopping for furniture. However they get away with not wearing masks in Dubai is beyond me. Dubai has really strict social distancing and mask wearing laws which is a reason the cases had dropped so much. She clearly has a sense of entitlement to not make her daughters wear masks and also has little regard for their safety

Reactions: 10
I just find it terribly sad that none of them are in the moment. All 3 on phones 🥺

Reactions: 14
Literally what a sad life she leads, that she’s now passing on to her poor children. More interested in uploading it on Instragram rather than enjoying the experience and making memories together.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That restaurant today looked amazing. Such a shame every memory in Dubai is viewed through a screen. Is it just impossible to enjoy the moment? Why doesn’t Sophie just take a couple of pics/vids and the girls be fully present and absorb everything that’s going on. No doubt they’ve had some incredible life experiences over there but they’re definitely ruining it with the obsession to Snapchat/Instagram EVERYTHING. Must be disheartening to the waiters as well, all the effort they go to to provide a magical experience and they’d rather just watch it through their phone.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree with the whole phone thing 😞 and I think ole jacky boy is still funding her tbh!

Reactions: 9
She could be noshing off royalty or someone high up.....hence why she seems except from “rules” in Dubai....she is clearly unbothered about adhering to any rules ...especially as strict as Dubai is for Normal tourists......I do believe all her stuff is real....these dinners ain’t pocket change guys.....I think she well and truly landed the golden ticket with whoever she is shagging to fund this, as previously stated to Arabs this is pocket change to them ....I honestly think I she has all digs paid for.....probably a tab in designer shops ....mr Arab pays for and then a hefty allowance. Part of the deal though is she stays out there for a considerable amount of time!!!!
🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I wonder what she tells her kids she does to have all the money because at some point they will be asking

That restaurant tonight won’t have been cheap and the girls probably missed three quarters of it besinf on the phones

Reactions: 8
That restaurant tonight won’t have been cheap and the girls probably missed three quarters of it besinf on the phones
I looked up the Hoshena banquet they did today. It's 390AED per person, which is about £75. There's also one the same at Westfield in London.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That poor poor poor bleeping animal!!!!! I am discusted she partook on this!!! Sick sick women !!! The beautiful chimp should be in the wild!!!!!!
Sophie just when I thought u couldn’t get any lower sucking off old men ...you do this!!! Those poor girls !!!

animal abuse end of

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
That poor poor poor bleeping animal!!!!! I am discusted she partook on this!!! Sick sick women !!! The beautiful chimp should be in the wild!!!!!!
Sophie just when I thought u couldn’t get any lower sucking off old men ...you do this!!! Those poor girls !!!
Just came to say the exact same ☹😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.