Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless little Babs doing the same pose in most of the pics and then completely being ignored in the video. Ugh it's an uncomfortable watch. I really worry about Thier future. Especially the older girl. It's disgusting she's putting this out there let alone encouraging it.

Reactions: 9
I never comment on this thread, I just lurk. I used to love following Sophie, she was a bit out there, but she seemed quite wholesome when it came to family life and the kids appeared well cared for. But now, wow just wow. The latest video is total exploitation of young children. The way her eldest is posing and pouting in that little dress. Sophie I know you read here, PROTECT your girls! You have no idea who is looking at that video. You have a duty of care as their mother to protect them from harm and weirdos. The internet is unfortunately full of dangerous and warped individuals who will love that video. I actually feel sick thinking about it. I honestly cannot understand what goes through your mind to even think to post that?! Let your kids be kids and get them off the internet!
I really don’t understand these parents who post their children on open profiles and especially dolled up and posing like that! Why aren’t her family stepping in now..

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.