Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls are not in school they seem to spend their days at beach clubs, restaurants and shopping malls. They are going to be so far behind, if it was supposed to be a holiday then she has no reason not to return home. Plenty of people I know have either been to another country to avoid quarantine or have come back and done the hotel one.

The summers aren’t fun there either, most ex pats leave
yep. I have lived in Dubai for 7 years. The summers are no joke. 50-degree heat today. Lots of indoor activities but going to a pool outdoors is dangerous in this heat

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anybody think they went a little over board with smashing the plates? Like yes you’re allowed but jeez😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody think they went a little over board with smashing the plates? Like yes you’re allowed but jeez😂
I mean.. This IS Sophie and Co 😅 I'm surprised she didn't get someone filming them all throwing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would a sponsorship extend her visa? Will be interesting to see.

I think the oldest one is going to go through hell once she returns and goes to secondary school. Especially if her classmates get wind of what her mum does. The expensive things will be impressive to some but will mostly just put her as a target.

Reactions: 10
Who, in their right mind, would pay for that...She is clearly getting mega bucks to fund the lifestyle. I just can't believe someone with that much money would pay her... they can surely afford someone less distorted looking.

Reactions: 11
She’s ruined her face 😲 and aged herself by about 10 years in the process

• Sad
Who, in their right mind, would pay for that...She is clearly getting mega bucks to fund the lifestyle. I just can't believe someone with that much money would pay her... they can surely afford someone less distorted looking.
Probably some old perv who gets off on her being a mum , or something equally as weird . He must be dishing out mega bucks! Whatever she is doing it must be good lol

She’s ruined her face 😲 and aged herself by about 10 years in the process
Yes she looks about 45 now

Wtf has she done to her face?! She was so pretty before!
I always used to think she was so pretty & how nice it was that she looked so much like Princess, I always wanted to look like my mum when I was younger Now she looks nothing like either of the girls whatsoever. She looks an absolute state.

Shes actually unrecognisable from 5 years ago. How sad is that for them girls :cry: Guaranteed the minute princess turns 16 she'll be sat there getting fillers with her mum cause she'll think thats what makes a woman beautiful

• Sad
When I first started following her around 4 years ago ...I used to still hate what she did but I did think she was gyspy chic and I actually liked her style , the big Gina Thompson hair the fur coats , etc heavy make up, nicely filled lips and little facial filler ....now 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 omg !!!! She looks like a man in drag!!! She has passed the point of no return now .....imagine bumping into that in Tesco 😂😂😂
It is the girls though we ultimately need to feel sorry for ...she has no comprehension of reality now ...
it’s turning into a car crash that’s sad to watch for the girls ....all for a really materialistic life and that’s it

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks she’s in a relationship living with a man in Dubai and just keeping it off social media. I just genuinely wouldn’t feel safe or comfortable living in Dubai on my own as a single mother with two children with no family around and being so far away from home. I don’t know many woman who would be comfortable to do that and even with all the places she goes wearing such revealing clothing I just can’t help feeling she’s being accompanied by a man around some of these places 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who thinks she’s in a relationship living with a man in Dubai and just keeping it off social media. I just genuinely wouldn’t feel safe or comfortable living in Dubai on my own as a single mother with two children with no family around and being so far away from home. I don’t know many woman who would be comfortable to do that and even with all the places she goes wearing such revealing clothing I just can’t help feeling she’s being accompanied by a man around some of these places 🤷🏻‍♀️
He must be pretty desperate !

Reactions: 1
On her latest stories you catch a glimpse of her face. Looks like she's had a thread lift, has the 'fox eye' look going on. Maybe this was her procedure from the other day!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.