Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really would love to know who is funding this tit show and her eldest will be ripped apart and bullied if she goes to any of the two secondary schools on Corona Canvey she is a laughing stock already let alone those children and why were faces blurred out in the story book of their Arabian night?

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the point of that plate smashing at the restaurant, like there’s nothing to be gained from it? 🥴

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the point of that plate smashing at the restaurant, like there’s nothing to be gained from it? 🥴
I think it is just a tradition. I have done it when on holiday in Greece before although not to that extent!

It did look like the older girl hurt her foot though and to see them stamping on the smashed plates in just Thier sandals ... 🥴

Sallie axl just said on her live she spoke with Sophie today and she will be back in the UK very soon

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On her latest stories you catch a glimpse of her face. Looks like she's had a thread lift, has the 'fox eye' look going on. Maybe this was her procedure from the other day!
Think it’s that filter, it slips at one point

Did she?!
She did, I was watching that live too. Someone asked Sallie if she was still friends with Sophie, and Sallie said yes, they speak regularly, they had been in touch that day and she was looking forward to catching up with Sophie as she'll be back in the UK soon.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s coming back because Princess starts secondary school in September. That or precious’ dad has had enough so they’ve got to go back.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s coming back because Princess starts secondary school in September. That or precious’ dad has had enough so they’ve got to go back.
I think the fact she’s had the kids on holiday for 6 months is evidence that she doesn’t exactly hold their education in high regard! School won’t be why she’s coming back

Reactions: 16
I think the fact she’s had the kids on holiday for 6 months is evidence that she doesn’t exactly hold their education in high regard! School won’t be why she’s coming back
I don’t think they will need an education for the job they will do in the future if they follow in their mother’s footsteps.

Reactions: 4
What sort of birthday gifts are those for a child 😩 what a warped view of life those girls have got. Does she not worry for them when they enter the ‘real world’. I feel sorry for them. The dinner yesterday and the youngest had her phone out recording on snapchat the whole time....It’s like she doesn’t know how to parent without buying them designer outfits or going on luxury days out. Also does anyone else cringe when they see how they are all dressed and behave in such a modest country like Dubai, zero respect for anyone.

Reactions: 18
She was in the balenciaga shop wernt she the other day .... shame a 9 year old is more gassed about designer "awful" clothing than barbie dolls
Well flashed the outside of the shop. Her top is probably genuine and one item for Precious, rest will be Dubai A grade 🙈

Reactions: 2
What sort of birthday gifts are those for a child 😩 what a warped view of life those girls have got. Does she not worry for them when they enter the ‘real world’. I feel sorry for them. The dinner yesterday and the youngest had her phone out recording on snapchat the whole time....It’s like she doesn’t know how to parent without buying them designer outfits or going on luxury days out. Also does anyone else cringe when they see how they are all dressed and behave in such a modest country like Dubai, zero respect for anyone.
Completely over the top. Obscene! Those girls have no concept of real life. Sophie thinks showering them with designer tat is enough. They will have no genuine values or respect for anything or anyone. They’re learning by her poor example.

She is just awful , so materialistic then tries to justify it by going all zen

Reactions: 7
Thinks showering them with materialistic possessions equates to being a good parent. How about you set an example Soph instead of teaching them that sucking old cock to buy designer tat

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.