Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes deleting negative comments, never expected her to drop this low 😔 then again she took the brats on them malnourished horses afew weeks back didn't she!

Reactions: 9
Sophie you are bleeping disgusting to think its ok to treat this animal this way. You are gross. A massive duck you.

Wow how is she still over there living that life! Not a job to her name, proper high life aswell! Unbelievable! And that poor monkey my heart literally dropped seeing that

Those pictures of that poor monkey are awful. Everything she does with those girls is for the gram but this is a whole new low! I was expecting some negative comments but of course, she’s just deleted them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just not sure why you would take kids to a resturant like that.

It looked fab ( a bit scary may be) but not for kids.

Reactions: 5
God the photos of that poor monkey...thought she had no clothes on in that one with it in between her legs...

Reactions: 7
Wow how is she still over there living that life! Not a job to her name, proper high life aswell!
Yep. The question we’re all asking, probably know the answer to, but just have no proof! I’m sure she'll slip up at some point, or someone will call her out.

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine if the chimp flipped and ripped her face off 😱 she’d definitely need a facelift then 😂

Reactions: 10
How is she still out there with the girls? Why aren’t they in school, what about their dads🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m shocked she’s allowed the get away with this, I hope when she comes back she is punished for not giving her daughters a proper education.

Reactions: 6
How is she still out there with the girls? Why aren’t they in school, what about their dads🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m shocked she’s allowed the get away with this, I hope when she comes back she is punished for not giving her daughters a proper education.
If she’s pulled the girls out of school here (as in unregistered them) then nothing can be done about them missing out on school. She could easily unregister them and say she’s homeschooling them whilst they’re over there and the school won’t check. I always thought Precious’ dad was fairly involved so I’m surprised they haven’t had to go back yet.

Reactions: 3
Seems really cruel to keep them away from their friends and kids their own age. You only ever see them hanging out with her (and sugar daddy I assume 🤢) or playing with kids in the hotel (who are most likely on holiday). No real friends at all at their age is really sad

Reactions: 13
Reckon the SD must go out with them and live there , bloody weird old set up

The daughters must ask questions. Like why do you only see old men and why don’t you work mummy ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.