Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came to say the exact same ☹😡
she really is twisted I swear she think showering these girls with so many experiences will make them love her even more!!! Everything is material and look at us!!!! I can’t believe for miss Crystal healing healthy eating planet loving spiritual manifesting Sophie May dicksuck ....this is morally and ethically ok for her.....guess this shows how bleeping thick as two planks she is and all this “I love the planet and world “ bollox is exactly that!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just came to say the exact same ☹😡
Me too. I’m actually disgusted with her and the idiotic followers commenting how cute it is. It’s an animal. Drinking Coke and wearing clothes.. it’s so inhumane I’m almost in tears.

I’ve stayed away from tattle for months to try to not contribute to online chatter but I truly had to run straight on here. I’m heartbroken there are people in this world still doing this to animals. I’ve reported her post and commented on the pic but absolutely nothing will happen and her children will grow up thinking this is acceptable.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
WHAT THE fffffffffff is this????? As if she couldn’t get ANY WORSE!!!!!!! literally she is the scum of the earth! That poor poor chimp. Couldn’t expect any better of her to be honest when she went round brazenly dressing her kids in dead animals.

Also she’s deleting any negative comments, god knows who the absolute ****s are who think this is cute? Are you ok in the head?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
WHAT THE fffffffffff is this????? As if she couldn’t get ANY WORSE!!!!!!! literally she is the scum of the earth! That poor poor chimp. Couldn’t expect any better of her to be honest when she went round brazenly dressing her kids in dead animals.

Also she’s deleting any negative comments, god knows who the absolute ****s are who think this is cute? Are you ok in the head?
Came here to say the same thing, I assumed at first that the animal is stuffed as it looks dead behind its eyes..then I saw it walking. It’s horrendous animal abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve reported it

Think I did hate and organised crime then animal abuse

That is SICKENING. How are People commenting it’s cute?????

Is there anyone who we can report this to? Surely it should be illegal? The poor thing looks blind and Uncared for. Look where it’s living 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
As a lover of animals. I feel traumatised

I reported it too. Can’t see it now?
Same, I can’t see it since I reported it but now I want to try to find the organisation to report them. Not that anyone would care to be honest. I’m trying to find it now through the pic posted on here instead

No over there they don’t give a single toss. It goes on so much. I could cry thinking about it but seeing it with my own eyes it’s absolutely sickening. All zen this and universe that but posts animal abuse, how in the right mind does these people think it’s cute and amazing. Someone even had the audacity to put the monkey looks happy. Are they blind

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Same, I can’t see it since I reported it but now I want to try to find the organisation to report them. Not that anyone would care to be honest. I’m trying to find it now through the pic posted on here instead
It’s a zoo, I’ve just found it. Rak Zoo. I’m so upset, there’s no way we could report this to anyone who would care as it’s privately owned. We can’t help 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I reported her post with the photos of the poor little monkey. Oh my goodness. This is just terrible. I feel awfully sorry for the little monkey, he/she looks so sad… and doesn’t look cared for at all. Doesn’t surprise me sophie may has done this to be honest… she’s such an uncaring person even though she states she is on her stupid stories… 🤨 doesn’t look very caring now to her followers does she?!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Them pictures and videos of the chimp have horrified me. I could cry. The chimp looks so so sad. Humans have NO bleeping right to do this. I read a few reviews from above then couldn't anymore. It sounds horrific for all these animals that are miserable. I despise humans at times.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.