Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted on here before but does anyone remember YEARS ago when her house got broken into and she posted the cctv footage of her and the girls discovering it.. always remember it being a bit disturbing as you could hear the girls screaming and see all the broken glass on the floor etc
Yes I remember this it was SO strange!! Did her dog get taken in the robbery?

Reactions: 3
Those girls need to be at home learning in school with their friends. Princess starts secondary school in September. She’s going to be so behind it’s sad

Reactions: 1
Yes I remember this it was SO strange!! Did her dog get taken in the robbery?
I can’t remember now, was it one of the dogs she has now? she put up cctv recordings then they were taken down and it was never mentioned again.

Didn’t she say the other day the girls go to school out there?
I thought an expat living in Dubai said they couldn’t go to school nor could they have 1-1 tuition???

Reactions: 2
Would love to know how much allowance she gets off the old git lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me, or does anyone else get weird vibes off Sophie posting pictures and videos of her daughters?
There’s so many stories coming to light about Dubai and their “certain clientele” and those pictures she posts, it’s just a bit weird?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sophie posted some clothing she had been gifted the other day (I can’t remember where from) but when I checked the clothing website they only do kids clothes up until the age of 8! Princess is 11 I know the kids are petite but no wonder everything is so short if she’s dressing them in freebies that are too small!! Also letting your child dance with gun fingers and laughing is vile!
I want to know how much money she is getting, eating out in Dubai is so so SO expensive! I once paid the equivalent of £45 for ONE cocktail whilst I was there and it was a standard Woo Woo.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who on earth is funding her?! It’s so bizarre she’s been there ages now! If it’s Jack, what on earth is getting out of it?! He’s not even there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t remember now, was it one of the dogs she has now? she put up cctv recordings then they were taken down and it was never mentioned again.

I thought an expat living in Dubai said they couldn’t go to school nor could they have 1-1 tuition???
The school thing has be baffled. I wouldn't be surprised if she's just bought them some polo shirts and posted a few photos of them in them to keep people off her back about the girls schooling. I could be wrong but I'm sure if she had them in school she'd have had some sort of photographic evidence of pick up/drop off

Reactions: 8
The school thing has be baffled. I wouldn't be surprised if she's just bought them some polo shirts and posted a few photos of them in them to keep people off her back about the girls schooling. I could be wrong but I'm sure if she had them in school she'd have had some sort of photographic evidence of pick up/drop off
if she fakes it that’s even worse because then it proves she knows it’s wrong they’re missing out but will carry on regardless. She can earn her money however she likes but it shouldn’t be to the detriment of those girls’ education, she should have had them back with her mum or something.

Reactions: 5
What kind of visa would she and the kids be on? They been out there for a while now...

Reactions: 1
What kind of visa would she and the kids be on? They been out there for a while now...
🤗

Tourist visas are 30 days but you can get an extension twice so 90 days altogether. She has been here since mid-Jan so is around the 90 day mark now...

Reactions: 4
I guess she will try and stay as long as she can, as they'll all have to go into a quarantine hotel for 10 days if they fly back to the UK.

Reactions: 3
Im new here, spent the last week reading through the life and times of SMD and finding out im not as worldly wise as I thought i was 😮.

My children attended the same school as her girls, as far as i know they have left the school, i can also tell you that the children have absolutely no discipline and no consequences to their actions, so you can imagine just how pleasant they are, its not the girls fault at all 100% blame the mother.

While reading through the treads i had a thought, that actually made me feel sick, im blocked on all her social media sites, so didn’t know she had posted pictures of her girls in school uniform, that means any of her sick followers knew where her kids went to school, it also means they know where my kids go to school, how she exposes her children is up to her, no matter how sickening i may find it, if she wants to practically pimp them out thats her problem, but other children attend that school.

Am i a little pissed off yeah, just a bit, so Sophie, if you do come on to have a read or get one of your little groupies to do it, that thinks your some sort of role model, then why dont you come and have a lovely little face to face chat to me about it and i will explain it all to you in very small words so you can understand what an utter fuckwit you are

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Im new here, spent the last week reading through the life and times of SMD and finding out im not as worldly wise as I thought i was 😮.

My children attended the same school as her girls, as far as i know they have left the school, i can also tell you that the children have absolutely no discipline and no consequences to their actions, so you can imagine just how pleasant they are, its not the girls fault at all 100% blame the mother.

While reading through the treads i had a thought, that actually made me feel sick, im blocked on all her social media sites, so didn’t know she had posted pictures of her girls in school uniform, that means any of her sick followers knew where her kids went to school, it also means they know where my kids go to school, how she exposes her children is up to her, no matter how sickening i may find it, if she wants to practically pimp them out thats her problem, but other children attend that school.

Am i a little pissed off yeah, just a bit, so Sophie, if you do come on to have a read or get one of your little groupies to do it, that thinks your some sort of role model, then why dont you come and have a lovely little face to face chat to me about it and i will explain it all to you in very small words so you can understand what an utter fuckwit you are
Im confused. How ould people know where your kids go to school from seeing Sophies kids in their school uniform?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.