Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed she is boring as duck!!
Loved the harrods trips, the girls dressed as little Victorian dolls Sophie’s hair all bouffant!! Those were the days ........ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Surely she must get bored , eating out and posing all the time ?! It’s the same old pics all the time

Reactions: 7
Off on another adventure! Looks like a visit to another toy shop and lunch. Must be getting so boring now

Reactions: 8
Yeah and I’m sorry but those kids must be missing home, friends and family also.
You’re so right. They don’t seem to have anyone out their other than their mum. Poor girls probably want some normality. Restaurants and swimming pools get boring real quick.

Reactions: 14
You’re so right. They don’t seem to have anyone out their other than their mum. Poor girls probably want some normality. Restaurants and swimming pools get boring real quick.
Absolutely agree. I’m seeing a lot of posts without princess too like I don’t even think she’s there most of the time it’s all about Sophie and Precious because Precious is ‘so funny’ I bet Sophie let’s Princess roam about on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The way that princess pushes that man away in the restaurant with them weird blood bag cocktails when he was just trying to treat her like a kid though. Mind you the whole world's in a PANDEMIC not that Sophie would know.... so bizarre.
What's happened to precious face,very large scratch down her eye

• Wow
Reactions: 9
PRECIOUS SHOULD BE AT HOME WITH WOUND CREAM/TREATMENT ON HER FACIAL SCRATCH. IT WILL LEAVE PERMANENT SCARRING IF NOT TREATED. I AM SURPRISED SOPHIE DOES NOT CARE GIVEN SHE IS SO VAIN AND SUPERFICIAL.

Reactions: 6
The way that princess pushes that man away in the restaurant with them weird blood bag cocktails when he was just trying to treat her like a kid though. Mind you the whole world's in a PANDEMIC not that Sophie would know.... so bizarre.
What's happened to precious face,very large scratch down her eye
the girls and those cocktails in general - it's all so over the top. i remember being that age on holiday and thinking i was so grown up because i was allowed a can of lemon fanta and i wasn't normally allowed fizzy drinks. These girls are are going to have no sense of reality and very spoilt.

Reactions: 15
A can of fizzy drink in Dubai costs around £4 each in a bar/restaurant god knows how much those mock tails cost. 😱 Someone definitely funding this trip, despite living in an ‘apartment’ she eats out all the time

Reactions: 14
She has absolutely no respect for the country she is in.
she is in every public space with her shoulders out and revealing clothes!!

Reactions: 12
She has absolutely no respect for the country she is in.
she is in every public space with her shoulders out and revealing clothes!!
Couldn’t agree more. I’m not a prude but it makes me uncomfortable seeing the girls dressed in little crop tops and shorts....

Reactions: 10
Why are the whites of her eyes always red raw, even when she was with Jack they were always blood shot like she was ill or something.

I bet the girls are having a great time, even if it is repetitive they’re spending so much time in pools and on the beach and on their phones I bet they are genuinely loving it but I really do worry for their missing schooling now. After the pandemic affecting education and now this extra long holiday, it’s really not good. Very sad that Sophie doesn’t see education as important, she pretends to be such a good mum but cannot see the importance or put it above her own needs. When are SATS, aren’t they taken the year before Highschool anymore?

Reactions: 5
Why are the whites of her eyes always red raw, even when she was with Jack they were always blood shot like she was ill or something.

I bet the girls are having a great time, even if it is repetitive they’re spending so much time in pools and on the beach and on their phones I bet they are genuinely loving it but I really do worry for their missing schooling now. After the pandemic affecting education and now this extra long holiday, it’s really not good. Very sad that Sophie doesn’t see education as important, she pretends to be such a good mum but cannot see the importance or put it above her own needs. When are SATS, aren’t they taken the year before Highschool anymore?
Yeah year 2 (age 6/7) and year 6 (age 10/11).. but there aren’t any this year because of the lockdowns. Schools will probably do old papers in class so they know abilities but nothing will be published, just for teacher knowledge

Reactions: 2
Soph get ya arse back to C island and send your kids back to school and get a part time job ! Instead of doing heaven knows what with old men yuk , it’s a vile way to live.

Reactions: 5
Never posted on here before but does anyone remember YEARS ago when her house got broken into and she posted the cctv footage of her and the girls discovering it.. always remember it being a bit disturbing as you could hear the girls screaming and see all the broken glass on the floor etc

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Never posted on here before but does anyone remember YEARS ago when her house got broken into and she posted the cctv footage of her and the girls discovering it.. always remember it being a bit disturbing as you could hear the girls screaming and see all the broken glass on the floor etc
Yes and she never really mentioned it again....This is why it’s pretty stupid to advertise to 15k followers that you are out the country for months on end with a house full of designer gear.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.