Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s no updatesšŸ˜‚ just Iā€™ve never seen it before hahaha and was v shocked

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
A3DA8319-BBD0-4E9A-AF86-B201DE98C353.jpeg

I really do hate to comment on physical appearance but wow Sophie šŸ˜­ it actually makes me feel really sad for her that sheā€™s had all this done when she was prettier before it all she must have very bad insecurities.

Reactions: 8
I know, same! I feel so sad for her. Beauty is subjective but she looks terrible. I canā€™t not see the joker every time I see a picture of her šŸ˜³

View attachment 529294
I really do hate to comment on physical appearance but wow Sophie šŸ˜­ it actually makes me feel really sad for her that sheā€™s had all this done when she was prettier before it all she must have very bad insecurities.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 529294
The hairstyle doesnā€™t help either. She looks like a cartoon character.

• Haha
What happened to her one hit wonder old man boyfriend she posted not so long ago? Secondly, whatā€™s happened to her poor bleeping dogs at home ???!

I think in her defence, she has put a lot of weight on so itā€™s making her look puffy. I think she will loose weight when sheā€™s had her ā€œsurgeryā€. She absolutely loves being skinny so she will loose weight no doubt

Reactions: 3
51ECCAA3-41BE-47A5-ACA3-BA93829AE52D.png

I think itā€™s really sad that she thinks she looks good in these photos... she needs help with her mental health she defiantly suffers from body dysmorphia.. she was so pretty before.

I think in her defence, she has put a lot of weight on so itā€™s making her look puffy. I think she will loose weight when sheā€™s had her ā€œsurgeryā€. She absolutely loves being skinny so she will loose weight no doubt
But itā€™s all gone to her head ? Because the rest of her body is skinny

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 529544
I think itā€™s really sad that she thinks she looks good in these photos... she needs help with her mental health she defiantly suffers from body dysmorphia.. she was so pretty before.

But itā€™s all gone to her head ? Because the rest of her body is skinny
As weā€™ve all said before, classic coke bloat isnā€™t itšŸ¤¢

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.