Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her hair meant to be this colour? That’s what colour mine went when I accidentally touched my hair extensions after using body lotion 🤣
Definitely pink tones in there, but seems patchy. Doesn’t look like a filter has been used either so can’t blame that.

Yesterday she and her girls clearly got their hair for free as she claimed they were ‘collaborating’ and here she is today promoting someone else!!! Why do these continue to give freebies when they just look like fools

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened to Jack? That’s the last time I actually followed her until now.

Reactions: 1
Yesterday she and her girls clearly got their hair for free as she claimed they were ‘collaborating’ and here she is today promoting someone else!!! Why do these continue to give freebies when they just look like fools
I’d be fuming if I was the original salon, especially as she is promoting her friend for extensions aswell and not mentioning in the same post that she didn’t do them but the other salon did.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why are people giving her freebies, hair or bags or whatever, defo doesn’t make me want to buy from the places!!

Reactions: 3
I still can’t understand why someone would pay for her and her two kids to stay there ?! As she isn’t the most attractive and knocking on now for that type of thing ! I wonder if it’s jack paying for it all ?

Reactions: 10
I still can’t understand why someone would pay for her and her two kids to stay there ?! As she isn’t the most attractive and knocking on now for that type of thing ! I wonder if it’s jack paying for it all ?
Makes you wonder if someone like her can get an all expenses trip paid for imagine what real beautiful people get 🤷‍♀️....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s blurred lines with her council house as I don’t know if she’s brought it, however if she hasn’t and is living there with help from the council, this needs to be looked at. A real family in need could be benefiting from that home while she’s off gallivanting for weeks on end on a holiday that not many of us could afford for that amount of time. If she owns her house though I do stand corrected.

Reactions: 13
I know it’s blurred lines with her council house as I don’t know if she’s brought it, however if she hasn’t and is living there with help from the council, this needs to be looked at. A real family in need could be benefiting from that home while she’s off gallivanting for weeks on end on a holiday that not many of us could afford for that amount of time. If she owns her house though I do stand corrected.
I seem to remember someone on here saying some old boy( Jack ) had bought the glitter palace for her ! Maybe I’m just jel as I’m stuck here working lol but surely her girls will grow up knowing their mum was a hooker , it can’t be good for them to know how she gets her money for all this ! The girls must wonder. They are at an age where they will ask questions.

Reactions: 10
The way Sophie is speaking on the latest stories is bizarre. Asking the girls to repeat everything and tell her all about it. She sounds thick as and high as a kite.

Also do those girls do any school work at all or do they just flit from restaurant to restaurant and swimming pool to swimming pool.

Reactions: 15
The way Sophie is speaking on the latest stories is bizarre. Asking the girls to repeat everything and tell her all about it. She sounds thick as and high as a kite.

Also do those girls do any school work at all or do they just flit from restaurant to restaurant and swimming pool to swimming pool.
The shrill fish wife voice cuts me to the bone

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

And get their hair done.

She has them in training to be her

Reactions: 4
‘What like thoughhhhhhhhh’
I promise people from Essex are not this annoying!

Reactions: 6
She’s giving nutritional advise now 🤣 ‘mums if you go out with your children you don’t have to have the main thing on the menu you can eat healthy’ tell you what mums have whatever you want because you work hard, send your kids to school and do cooking and cleaning all week! You don’t lie back and get tit on for money that you then use to run away to another country to with your kids who you leave on their own in a hotel room and don’t give a duck about their education, you don’t work and sun it up all day in the same River Island wedges you’ve been wearing for 4 months!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the rant had no time for punctuation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear she doesn’t realise how these filters make her look even worse than she already does 🤢🤢 the lyrics say “I aint worried ‘bout a blog or a witch”, good soph, maybe worry about what you’re exposing your kids to and how bleeping awful your face looks babe
Someone mentioned that Tattle was winding her up.....personally I was thinking her thread is a bit dead with not much going on....wonder what it is that’s bothering her??? Any ideas?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.