Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because you can search her and it shows where she lives, her kids in school uniform shows what school they go to, it not hard for someone to find out

And how would they know which kids are yours 🤣🤣 google exists to find schools
Its not just my kids its every child that goes to that school, how would you feel.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Because you can search her and it shows where she lives, her kids in school uniform shows what school they go to, it not hard for someone to find out

Its not just my kids its every child that goes to that school, how would you feel.
I wouldn’t really think anything of it? It would be a different story if she had pics of my kids randomly on her Instagram but otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️
People put pics up on social media all the time of their kids in their uniforms. It’s not even hard to find out where celebs kids go to school even when they cover the badge so don’t know what your point is as no one knows who you are so why do you care?

Reactions: 20
Arc at the old Sophie going all zen 🤣
She flips from coked up hoe to Yogi zen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few years ago my friend introduced me to seeking arrangements, I met up with a few men on there who where very well off, It wasn’t really for me and I ended up coming off the website.

But one of the men I met told me about how the men in Dubai would pay to fly the girls out and cover all their costs whilst they was out there in return for sex obv. But he also told me he knew a girl who went out there with her sister, all expenses paid for by a rich sheikh and one of the sisters ended up getting locked in his room! They took her passport and phone off her and pretty much used her as a sex slave for weeks, she ended up begging the cleaner to use her phone and managed to escape. Nothing come of it from the authorities but she did make it home safely!

So very scary to think Sophie’s living that life with her children there!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Walking round furniture shops how boring! Kids definitely aren’t in school over there, just think of the education they are missing

Reactions: 6
Is she being deliberately boring because she doesn’t want to be ripped on here?! 🤔
Dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ hardly living the dream is she...she wants the followers for all the freebies but duck her page is dead...come on Sophie, we want more sugar daddy boat orgies, Gucci Grandad whispering sweet nothings in your ear, you and your mates getting your titties out in nightclubs(maybe not in Dubai) and doing balloons while out with drunk driving punters...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s so so sad how she has ruined her pretty face. They need to start turning her away from clinics now. No way can she have anything else done from a reputable company.
This was October 2020 or something I think as well, i almost think she looks better now than she does in that photo 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.