Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfits they wore... the STATE. That is a 7-star restaurant. Imagine the clientele there watching mini Barbra Windsor dancing and the shrill fishwife cackling Sophie 'What did you just say... say what you said again...what was you sayin'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The outfits they wore... the STATE. That is a 7-star restaurant. Imagine the clientele there watching mini Barbra Windsor dancing and the shrill fishwife cackling Sophie 'What did you just say... say what you said again...what was you sayin'
The bloke funding this trip must be a right Mug 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The radio silence ....probly sugar daddy and her had a row and he put a block on the credit card....must of sucked him off a fair few times and added in some camels ...and hey she is back bragging and posing

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Cracking up at the end hahaha ‘what did you just saaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy’

Why is she having a birthday party at the zoo like a 5 year old???😂😂😂
I thought it was for one of the girls’ birthdays!

Reactions: 3
She’s back with the screeching in the middle of restaurants 🤢🤢 should be ashamed of herself
Attention seeking airhead. Imagine being on a table close to her 🙉. Paying good money to listen to her awful voice. The girls are becoming very attention seeking also.

Reactions: 12
Attention seeking airhead. Imagine being on a table close to her 🙉. Paying good money to listen to her awful voice. The girls are becoming very attention seeking also.
Id be fuming if I’d payed to have a nice meal out somewhere and they were screaming and running around. I don’t mind children in restaurants as long as they’re well behaved! I remember one of her stories a couple of years ago and the girls were running around harrods tea room and Sophie was just egging them on and filming them

Reactions: 14
How has she managed to stay out there so long, over 4 months now? From what I could gather Dubai aren’t just constantly extending tourist visas anymore....how long can she realisticallu
y remain out there?
Unless radio silence was them leaving the country and going back in to restart the visa....

Reactions: 8
bleeping giving me a headache all the screeching and “WOOOOOOOO” every single video. So embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Id be fuming if I’d payed to have a nice meal out somewhere and they were screaming and running around. I don’t mind children in restaurants as long as they’re well behaved! I remember one of her stories a couple of years ago and the girls were running around harrods tea room and Sophie was just egging them on and filming them
Yes she definitely encourages them and if they’re learning by her rude example they’ll be unbearable.

And that awful cackle of hers 😖

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah I'd be wanting to bounce plates off her head with all that carry on out of her big gob 😖

Reactions: 7
The way princess poses breaks my heart she is literally grooming her to be the same!! And little babs Windsor just looks like she is on another planet....and good for her! I think she will rebel when she is old enough to understand just what a tit show her selfish mother is exposing her too!!!!

Reactions: 15
Hey folks! I dip in and out of this thread and also her Instagram... but something made me wonder what she was up to this week and checked her Instagram and was shocked to see that those girls are still out there. That’s 6 months now away from school. Does anyone know if they’re going to Dubai schools now? Have they permanently moved there??

Reactions: 1
Hey folks! I dip in and out of this thread and also her Instagram... but something made me wonder what she was up to this week and checked her Instagram and was shocked to see that those girls are still out there. That’s 6 months now away from school. Does anyone know if they’re going to Dubai schools now? Have they permanently moved there??
They're definitely not in school. Tourist visas only last 1 month. You can do a border run to extend it but I think 6 months is pushing it so perhaps she is being sponsored by a trick. Education is all private and fee-paying in Dubai as it is a tax-free country. The average costs are 12000 pounds per year. Times 2 that would cost her 24000 pounds MINIMUM.... She has no intention of sending them to school here if she stays. I do not know how the dads allow this

Reactions: 2
Girls are not in school they seem to spend their days at beach clubs, restaurants and shopping malls. They are going to be so far behind, if it was supposed to be a holiday then she has no reason not to return home. Plenty of people I know have either been to another country to avoid quarantine or have come back and done the hotel one.

The summers aren’t fun there either, most ex pats leave

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I have never wrote on this fourm but have followed it for quite a while now (a year or so), and I have been wondering the same as everyone else. How the heck is she still there? Her children don’t get any sort of education, her children don’t see their fathers, though I think Precious’s father is in the picture but not Princess’s. But don’t quote me on that I’m unsure.
After doing some research, I’ve learnt that you can extend your long term visa in dubai for $230 or something like that for a 90 day stay visa… though, I don’t know how extendable that is. It’s strange that she goes quiet for weeks on end… and comes back acting like she’s the princess of dubai. She’s very strange if you ask me. I only found her Insta recently myself and was shocked she was back on the social media scene.. she should be ashamed for making those girls go out there with her to do her dirty work. They look so intelligent too… they deserve a right to an education, surely!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.