Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she have had to get permission to do this? I just can’t believe she would take them away for
So long with no thought for their education !
Will the school keep the places open or will she need to reapply? Say she doesn’t return can she get them free education in Dubai or have to go private?

Reactions: 1
Will the school keep the places open or will she need to reapply? Say she doesn’t return can she get them free education in Dubai or have to go private?
All schools in Dubai are fee paying (unless you're a local Emirati and not that well off then there are government schools) I thought 1 of the dads was involved...does he not give a toss that his child is not receiving any education and is being paraded around god knows whom and what in Dubai?

Reactions: 5
I saw her fitness friend she was always with posted she missed her on her stories yesterday or day before so sophie must or left dubai

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My heart does break for those girls, no friends no education nothing. My daughter is the same age as her youngest and I couldn’t imagine keeping my daughter out of school and away from friends for some so called dream trip to Dubai. Sophie isn’t a responsible mum at all saddens me. Girls need education in school back home going to bed waking up in their beds and being kids not posing for photos and making rehearsed YouTube videos for likes
She's brainwashed them in to this codependent sister relationship making them believe they only need each other. How often is she posting 'sister sister' and their youtube channel, more (not) subtle pointing to this whole forced best friends sisters thing. Not saying sisters aren't best friends because of course they can be but bloody hell they need other friends! They are going to end up socially very damaged if they don't get some normality soon

Reactions: 12
“When we next get to the UK” makes it sound like she’s trying to push the agenda of her and the girls not moving back...
That’s fine but she needs to enrol the girls in a school and get them back into education and socially mixing with children their own age over in Dubai. Otherwise she is denying them an education. Also if her house if a rental she needs to give it up and allow someone who really needs to be allocated it.

Reactions: 3
Is she having a laugh? Dance like no one is watching except for 1000s of creepy strangers on internet.
Those poor girls should be doing dance routines in the playground with their friends not dancing in front of mum in a hotel room ☹

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I just find the whole constant filming thing so weird . And putting constant videos of your kids just Strange. Nothing is private ! They should be with their mates at school. Learning !!!

Reactions: 11
You owe them an education
Is a healthy environment being on a boat with dirty old men (clients of their mothers) where all adults are drunk and your mother is bent over getting a pic of her arse taken for what I can only assume is her prostitution profile?

Reactions: 18
She’s awfully quiet! Either leading a very boring life out there or is back in the UK 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Im wondering if she’s finally come back to the UK and that’s why we’ve had radio silence! That or she’ll start posting in a few days as she will have read on here that we were wondering about it😬😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.