Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gone far too far with her face now, she didn’t need any of the work she’s had done.

It’s sad really.

Reactions: 6
"Here babe.. let me show everyone who said my kids dont have a personality you're being your "true authentic self" in this forced and staged photo covered in Harlet bright red lipstick that's probably more suited to a prostitute.. that'll show them" hahahaa 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Precious clearly doesn’t want to perform for her mum who is pushing her to do it! Made me cringe where she cut the clip short. Poor kid.

Reactions: 2
Funny how she says McDonald’s is like a Friday night out for her when she’s not long come back from Dubai oh yes Sophie your life is so boring darling.. also can we talk about those tacky red jackets that the girls are constantly wearing surely they haven’t been washed due to the material of them, she can spend jacks money on tacky clothing for herself and plenty of designer bags and shoes again for herself but won’t buy her girls a practical jacket!

Funny how she says McDonald’s is like a Friday night out for her when she’s not long come back from Dubai oh yes Sophie your life is so boring darling.. also can we talk about those tacky red jackets that the girls are constantly wearing surely they haven’t been washed due to the material of them, she can spend jacks money on tacky clothing for herself and plenty of designer bags and shoes again for herself but won’t buy her girls a practical jacket!
I have often wondered what happens if they get stuck in the rain😂 they look like little circus freaks bless them, though no fault of their own. Those pat butcher leapord print outfits the other day😩🤢 they are real human beings, not cheap tacky dolls!

Reactions: 3
You’d probably catch Sophie abandoning her kids so her makeup doesn’t get ruined :oops::ROFLMAO:
I have often wondered what happens if they get stuck in the rain😂 they look like little circus freaks bless them, though no fault of their own. Those pat butcher leapord print outfits the other day😩🤢 they are real human beings, not cheap tacky dolls!

First post! Hello :)

I've noticed she's not been posting any pictures of her and Jack recently? Or should I say pictures of her and a man with his face covered!

First post! Hello :)

I've noticed she's not been posting any pictures of her and Jack recently? Or should I say pictures of her and a man with his face covered!
I haven’t noticed this but maybe two years ago her content was a lot more shocking (she’s toned it down a notch and thats saying something) I’ll never forget when they had acrylic nails and lipstick on but had a dummy in their mouths, a bottle in one hand and choosing a ludicrous amount of doughnuts to take home!

• Wow
Her attempts to act coy leave me cringing sooo bad. like, sis, you’re in your mid twenties (yet look alot older) do you really have nothing better to do than stare into a camera all day?
Actually dumb question, no she doesn’t have anything better to do!

Attachments

duck me has anyone seen the kids latest trashy outfits!!! Imagine turning 7 and still being dressed like a 3 year old😩😂 matchy matchy as usual cringe!!!

I honestly thought they were wearing pyjamas 🤣 just look at princess’ outfit vs her best friends must be embarrassing to be dressed up as if you were a baby when you’re not too far off going into secondary.. I really hope she doesn’t send her into big school dressed like that because nobody will be cooing and aweing they’ll be laughing.
duck me has anyone seen the kids latest trashy outfits!!! Imagine turning 7 and still being dressed like a 3 year old😩😂 matchy matchy as usual cringe!!!

I honestly thought they were wearing pyjamas 🤣 just look at princess’ outfit vs her best friends must be embarrassing to be dressed up as if you were a baby when you’re not too far off going into secondary.. I really hope she doesn’t send her into big school dressed like that because nobody will be cooing and aweing they’ll be laughing.

Shes honestly a joke and shes turning her kids into am absolute laughing stock!! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the teachers staff room and such places.. The whispers must be unreal. I dont know why youd do it to your kids, shes clearly thick but no one is that stupid. Setting her kids up for bullying and failure, they'll never know anything but being spoiled literally rotten and funding your ugly tacky outfits by shagging old men.

Does she follow the guide lines/rules over #ad #gifted etc? She seems to always be getting gifted items, which is fine but i don't think she's clear about it. Whenever the girl's have a birthday or its an occasion like Easter, Valentines etc she's straight on the IG stories asking for people to help her out with cards, gifts etc.

Let's say this 'relationship' she's in is the real deal. Why would you need to ask or receive any gifts if your partner was worth 15 million? You'd feel blessed and keep to a quiet life and enjoy yourself, or i would! I'd be saving every penny to give my kids an amazing education and worldwide travel experiences. All in private. Each to their own but she leaves herself and sadly those kids wide open to the worlds prying eyes.

This is where it must get a bit complicated cause she is an unemployed lone parent with 2 kids living in a council house. I have no doubt she claims some form of benefits as she ain’t registered on companies house as being self employed....

Where does she stand with all the promotional work gained off Instagram & the back handers her client’s pay her?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.