Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done a bit of noseying and it looks like he has a daughter about the same age as Sophie.

I wonder what she makes of it all?

I would be fuming!

Reactions: 5
Jack must have her on his books if she is ‘unemployed’ 😆

Such a great role model for those kids 🙄

Reactions: 3
Jack Kaye was the director of Thorn Medical/Med Cell Plc a stem cell research company. They sold over a 100 million in shares with the promise that they would float for 350 million on the London stock exchange. Basically the company didn’t float, went into liquidation & all the investors lost all their money....all 100 million pounds gone.

7F844DFE-49F6-462A-8C2B-C89F12B3D061.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I bet her weirdo followers love the dummy thing. Bunch of weirdos. The way she dress those poor kids makes them look stupid, like over grown dolls in baby clothing and some of the photos she posts of them in bikinis (vom) is pure unsafe!! Not only that but are they ever gonna be able to have a personality of their own?? Not just be told what to wear when tbh what she puts them in looks like they belong to the circus! Dummy and bottle thing is quite frankly lazy. No child that age needs a dummy, she can dress it up as comfort all she wants but its laziness from her. Parent properly, focus on what's important not clothes not money not having sex with men twice your age for an easy ride.. health, happiness, your bloody teeth! They'll have rotten buck teeth.

Shes left Facebook now too, dont blame her shes a laughing stock. Shell never be brave enough to return mark my words. Only accounts up now are unused Myspace. A nice reminder of how beautiful and healthy she once looked before she mutilated her breasts into silicone balloons and developed such a case of body dysphoria she now looks anorexic! Dont get me started on her man jaw.. she looks like lord farquad from shrek with Pete burns lips!
Woah her face is totally different now my god and I cannot stop LAUGHING @ the Lord Farquad comparison 🤣

Reactions: 4
Has she come off of all social media? Cant find her on any of them

Reactions: 2
I actually feel really sorry for her it's clear she has mental health issues which she has mentioned previously but never to which extent. Shes had hospital stays in the past and ive wondered if they were ever linked. She puts on this front of being confident and so happy but I get the impression she really isn't deep down underneath the facade of her insta life. I think her girls are a credit to her in the way they are though they seem polite and kind hearted.

Reactions: 11
Shes back on fb now as dixon Sophia but not insta

Has she come off of all social media? Cant find her on any of them
[/QUOT
I actually feel really sorry for her it's clear she has mental health issues which she has mentioned previously but never to which extent. Shes had hospital stays in the past and ive wondered if they were ever linked. She puts on this front of being confident and so happy but I get the impression she really isn't deep down underneath the facade of her insta life. I think her girls are a credit to her in the way they are though they seem polite and kind hearted.
Have to disagree, everything she posts is blatantly staged! She tells the girls how to dress (ridiculously) how to pose (cringe) and I've never seen a genuine natural photo of ether of them. Everything she does is a performance, using her kids as props in her little sophie show in my opinion! Nether of those 2 girls show any personality, other than being dressed up and dragged around by mum.. they'll never have any depth as they're clearly being taught your appearance matters, being yourself doesnt.. and to fund your unrealistic unattainable life style by shagging old men. It's all very sad.
And MH issues she has will only be amplified by being In this toxic situation. Shes "living the life" materialistically but she will never genuinely be happy. She has no job/talent or drive.

This photo literally confirms everything I just said.. picture this.. your childs in hospital about to have an operation and what does SMD do? Stick a duck off bow in her hair, a pair of tacky chavvy hoops and makes her pose for a photo on the hospital bed which she then promptly uploads to her Facebook account.. its disgusting..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The hoops! My god. Years ago when I saw blinging up baby I was horrified she stuck those massive hoops on such little babies really. Way to wreck your children’s ears :mad: and a choking hazard. Gross. I love to dress my children up to but in no way to the point in affects their health or permanently disfigures them.

Reactions: 7
It wouldn’t surprise me if she is back on insta soon full of herself, saying she had to take time off social media and focus on healthy eating and mindfulness blah blah blah. In reality she gained a bit of weight and couldn’t fit into any of the tacky clothes she wears.
She actually looks healthier since she gained a bit.... those legs of hers are awful.

The hoops! My god. Years ago when I saw blinging up baby I was horrified she stuck those massive hoops on such little babies really. Way to wreck your children’s ears :mad: and a choking hazard. Gross. I love to dress my children up to but in no way to the point in affects their health or permanently disfigures them.
Never saw the show BUB, but literally every rule as a parent protecting their childs safety she breaks! Acrylic nails, hooped earings, hair pieces, fake tan etc. even filming them in the bath and posting it online! I feel sorry for her girls. You can already tell the eldest thinks ‘likes’ mean everything in life. They are growing up just as superficial as their mum. No role model to aspire too. Just a mummy that sleeps with a man old enough to be her grandad 😖

What is Sophie doing in anyway what so ever to bother you please? I sense a lot of jealousy if anything...
I can imagine your not very happy within your self or your life for you to have to go onto a website and write about someone else and what they do. May I add at 8:45am...

Weird behaviour
Trust us, its not jealousy hun. Is this her friend the yoga girl Jodie? 🤣

Last edited:
Back on insta just in time 4 her birthday 2 show everyone all the fake love she gets LOL

What has she done differently to her face? Or is it just the weight gain?

Reactions: 2
Let them little girls be little girls in stead of false nails awful clothes and make up

Let them little girls be little girls in stead of false nails awful clothes and make up
And skanky pat butcher matching clothes!! Did you see the lasteapord print outfit? Hideous. She dresses them as if they are twins but they arent, I hate Katie Hopkins but did you see what she wrote about the kids LOL it's so true

They literally look like clowns

Attachments

Last edited:
And skanky pat butcher matching clothes!! Did you see the lasteapord print outfit? Hideous. She dresses them as if they are twins but they arent, I hate Katie Hopkins but did you see what she wrote about the kids LOL it's so true

They literally look like clowns
:eek: She went in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.