Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she once posted something saying how the girls introduce people to jack as him being their dad

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She looks so normal here, dressing the girls he same age at this age looks normal, but now 5 years late..... What 10 year old wants to dress in outfits like that and the same as their little sister.

7F11919C-2ECC-4C18-A99A-6A996D287B66.jpeg
B7D52CA8-00D3-4340-9526-DCAC983B85EF.jpeg

She is very defensive when people ask how old she was when she had the kids. I've no idea why either? She talks openly about how she was a young mum, no big deal these days at all. No one was rude just asked her in the comments or when she does stories on IG.

She's a real contradiction! On one hand she has done TV, media and has a public IG but on the other she is spiteful when people take an interest or have an opinion that is different to hers. She posts A LOT about not needing material things and the simple things in life make her happy but then she has a lifestyle fuelled by consumerism. She talks about being herself and urging people to be themselves yet she's always having procedures to change herself?

I think it's sad in 2019 some females feel this is a good lifestyle. Paid by a male and controlled by his wealth. It's sad.

Reactions: 4
Never one to criticise a child on the rate they learn at but hasn't princess been in dance for a few years now... surely she should be able to do more than the few steps she can do.. probably more a critique of the dance school rather than the child themselves but surely if she’s willing to travel to fuel her shopping addiction she should do it to get her daughter a better teacher

Never one to criticise a child on the rate they learn at but hasn't princess been in dance for a few years now... surely she should be able to do more than the few steps she can do.. probably more a critique of the dance school rather than the child themselves but surely if she’s willing to travel to fuel her shopping addiction she should do it to get her daughter a better teacher
Her teacher is actually fantastic, its obviously the child who isnt very good

I thought the same tbh she always looks so forced and wobbly like it's all for the gram and isn't Jack's daughter a pro ballet dancer? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Her teacher is actually fantastic, its obviously the child who isnt very good
oh god I’ll delete my original post if that’s the case she seems to be one of those mothers who believes their child is perfect at everything (her singing 😳)

those videos of her auditioning for something and she couldn’t even keep her feet on the floor come to mind instantly for me 🤣🤣And Yeah she is! Trying to remind him of his little girl so he will stick around longer are we Sophie?? 🤣
I thought the same tbh she always looks so forced and wobbly like it's all for the gram and isn't Jack's daughter a pro ballet dancer? 🤔

• Haha
I also don't agree with how she constantly refers to them as being like sisters,No Sophie you are their mother!!

Reactions: 5
Makes your skin crawl doesn’t it?!
I don’t usually comment on people’s children - as think they’re off limits. However those kids will end up pregnant at 16 just like their mum, following in her footsteps...

Why she advertising her fakes tho?
Always knew she bought direct from China 🤣
I know, now I’m pretty sure some of her stuff must be fake. Mix of real and replica

I know, now I’m pretty sure some of her stuff must be fake. Mix of real and replica
There was a photo on Sophie’s stories yesterday about a Chanel handbag that looked real, ie suggesting it’s not.
I think she is advertising a site that sells fakes...there must be someone to report this to. Selling fakes is crap!

Reactions: 3
Weirdly enough she posted a picture of her and princess with the caption the little sister I never had... but she has a little sister?

I also don't agree with how she constantly refers to them as being like sisters,No Sophie you are their mother!!

oh god I’ll delete my original post if that’s the case she seems to be one of those mothers who believes their child is perfect at everything (her singing 😳)

those videos of her auditioning for something and she couldn’t even keep her feet on the floor come to mind instantly for me 🤣🤣And Yeah she is! Trying to remind him of his little girl so he will stick around longer are we Sophie?? 🤣
I dont even mean it offensively as shes only a child but yes the teacher Clare is amazing and very well spoken of in the dance and dance teaching world. "Prinnie" unfortunately just cannot dance.. nor sing. I'm all for encouraging your kids to do things 100% but why publicise it and leave her open to criticism and embarrassment, now, and at an older age when shes obviously not good at it? Sad really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.