Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where it must get a bit complicated cause she is a unemployed lone parent with 2 kids living in a council house. I have no doubt she claims some form of benefits as she ain’t registered on companies house as being self employed....

Where does she stand with all the promotional work gained off Instagram & the back handers her client’s pays her?
Very good point!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she has the brains to work out that she may need to be paying tax on her (awful) freebies; she probably had them sucked out and put into her lips and arse.

Reactions: 4
Jack must have her down as ‘working’ for him on his books - there’s no other way round it. There’s no way the government would let her sit on her bony ass collecting unemployment allowance. He pays for everything. This bish needs to get smart especially with Jack being ancient - like nearly 70 🤢

Reactions: 5
Does she follow the guide lines/rules over #ad #gifted etc? She seems to always be getting gifted items, which is fine but i don't think she's clear about it. Whenever the girl's have a birthday or its an occasion like Easter, Valentines etc she's straight on the IG stories asking for people to help her out with cards, gifts etc.

Let's say this 'relationship' she's in is the real deal. Why would you need to ask or receive any gifts if your partner was worth 15 million? You'd feel blessed and keep to a quiet life and enjoy yourself, or i would! I'd be saving every penny to give my kids an amazing education and worldwide travel experiences. All in private. Each to their own but she leaves herself and sadly those kids wide open to the worlds prying eyes.
People like that can’t help themselves. She’s a greedy narcissist and would never be content. She will take anything that’s free.

Actually she is registered as a self employed make up artist, her company is called Prinnie Belle Ltd....my mistake....it’s only made £100 though....she prob says she works there 16hrs....

Reactions: 7
Yeah if she’s reg as self employed she will put down that she’s working 16 hours to claim half housing and child and working tax credits. She actually makes me feel sick. She is a vile human being, with no morals and no standards. Surprised DWP haven’t been in touch with her 😆

Actually she is registered as a self employed make up artist, her company is called Prinnie Belle Ltd....my mistake....it’s only made £100 though....she prob says she works there 16hrs....
I can't believe it! She doesn't even do her own make up let alone anyone else's 😂

• Haha
I remember when she was doing a make up course . Jack bought her loads of brushes and a huge kit.

Does she follow the guide lines/rules over #ad #gifted etc? She seems to always be getting gifted items, which is fine but i don't think she's clear about it. Whenever the girl's have a birthday or its an occasion like Easter, Valentines etc she's straight on the IG stories asking for people to help her out with cards, gifts etc.

Let's say this 'relationship' she's in is the real deal. Why would you need to ask or receive any gifts if your partner was worth 15 million? You'd feel blessed and keep to a quiet life and enjoy yourself, or i would! I'd be saving every penny to give my kids an amazing education and worldwide travel experiences. All in private. Each to their own but she leaves herself and sadly those kids wide open to the worlds prying eyes.
I know right? If I were her I’d be squirrelling away everything I could for when Jack passes away or gets sick of her crazy ass. Maybe they have an arrangement where he doesn’t give her straight up money but pays for everything. Still I’d sell some handbags etc and put the money away, and this is coming from someone who loooooves nice handbags.

I’ve read that these sugar daddy arrangements are like 5k+ monthly allowance & holidays etc.....bottom line - dress it up all you like its still prostitution....could I sleep with ugly old men 50yrs older than me for money, no thank you sir.

• Wow
I’ve read that these sugar daddy arrangements are like 5k+ monthly allowance & holidays etc.....bottom line - dress it up all you like its still prostitution....could I sleep with ugly old men 50yrs older than me for money, no thank you sir.
Literally makes my skin crawl. It's all kinds of messed up seeing as there's kids in the situation.

Reactions: 3
Those girls are going to be in for a major shock when jack packs up and leaves her but seeing what we see of her no doubt she will try and trap him in forever with a baby.
I know right? If I were her I’d be squirrelling away everything I could for when Jack passes away or gets sick of her crazy ass. Maybe they have an arrangement where he doesn’t give her straight up money but pays for everything. Still I’d sell some handbags etc and put the money away, and this is coming from someone who loooooves nice handbags.

Reactions: 2
Literally makes my skin crawl. It's all kinds of messed up seeing as there's kids in the situation.
Makes your skin crawl doesn’t it?!
I don’t usually comment on people’s children - as think they’re off limits. However those kids will end up pregnant at 16 just like their mum, following in her footsteps...

Why she advertising her fakes tho?
Always knew she bought direct from China 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Does anyone know how old she is? If her youngest is 7 she must be older than I thought.
No she had her kids so young, I think shes only about 26/27?
Makes me sick though, her kids will probably grow up pregnant at a young age.. I always wondered what the 2 different dads and their families think about her bleeping old men and allowing that behaviour around their kids.. I mean.. the youngest is now 7 and thr oldest a few years above.. they must know mummy shares a bed with a man who looks older than grandad? Scummyyyy

Does anyone know how old she is? If her youngest is 7 she must be older than I thought.
I remember being shocked when I followed her years ago and at the time she was 23 I thought she was 33! Fillers age women so badly!

Reactions: 1
She's not setting a very good example to those girls that's for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.