Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone on here follow Sophie May Dickson with her extravagant lifestyle funded by her sugar Daddy Jack and her two children Princess and Precious?

Reactions: 6
Princess and precious will need sugar daddies in later life if they are keeping those names.

Is that her on Instagram? What is it?

That's just wrong.

I see... quick look at her Instagram and I can see she must like yachting in Dubai.

Gosh those poor girls. Those baby dresses. and poses.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Yes that’s her. Her surgeon should be sacked for allowing her to have those lumpy oversized wonky lips. Always got her phone out recording herself but her sugar daddy is secret. Probably because he is nearing 80 and a millionaire. But it’s true love apparently!??

Reactions: 8
What is Sophie doing in anyway what so ever to bother you please? I sense a lot of jealousy if anything...
I can imagine your not very happy within your self or your life for you to have to go onto a website and write about someone else and what they do. May I add at 8:45am...

Weird behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could never follow someone who called their children Princess and Precious. What's her middle name ? Pretentious? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish I hadn't of looked at her Instagram it was the stuff of nightmares. I'm about those children. I hope they have a nanny.

She may as well have named her kids Lolita 1 and Lolita 2 because she will certainly have some creepy followers. The way she makes them pose is strange.

Why you would want to look like a pufferfish on stick is beyond me?

The surgeon should be done for assault and mutilation.

Would rather be on here at 8am than in a hotel room servicing a client thank you very much...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sick of her posting how everyone is jealous or has negative vibes! Babes I’m not jealous I have the loui bag and drive a nice car in engaged 2 beautiful girls a house nice holidays etc.......the issue I have with you is that I worked damn hard to get I am today it’s nothing to do with jealousy ! It’s just I don’t understand how you are proud to sleep with a man who is old enough to be your dad just to find your lifestyle and flaunt it like it’s something to be proud of if my girls done that I’d be gutted embarrassed and humiliated!! And you keep saying how you are not hurting anyone yes you are your children! Setting them up to fail massively , unless they marry into money or like you pursue a sugar daddy they will not be able to maintain their lifestyle unless of course you teach them not to rely on a man ....but let’s face it girls often follow in their mums footsteps and have you as their role model , heck y work for it when someone will buy it! Also how long are you going to dress them up like china dolls! Again kids are cruel you really think you can send them to secondary school looking like that!

Obviously your sugar daddy funds this as you are a transaction a trophy on his arm!! I’m not bitter one bit I love my life !!! But I think morally 99% of the general public will agree it’s sad seeing how you cringe out at the camera posting selfies, like god can’t he get you a job in his office so you can actually give your girls a goal to be like mummy and work.....I bloody hate this generation of everyone living from everyone else all handed on a plate.......no negativity just my opinion no jealousy just my opinion ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So weird. Grown woman...and your sat on here writing paragraphs about the girl? And no doubt you all still follow her tho ??

Reactions: 5
That was an epic rant from someone who's not bothered.
She looks better though when she's not done up like a sex doll pouting to the camera. That was hilarious. I'm sure she was very pretty before the body dysmorphia took hold. Such a shame.

When she was sucking the fruit it looked like a bumhole.

'Jodie' did you pick that name because you look and sound a bit like Jodie Marsh.

• Haha
Sorry is that actually you in your display picture? Because if it is say no more .

Yeah you defiantly not happy with your self or your life ? Your a Grown woman I think you need to grow up a little don’t you think ...

Reactions: 1
Aww don't be nasty otherwise you invalidate this morning's empowering rant to all of your other porta-potties

- That's a beauty youtuber.

@It's me @Jimjam - I'm cracking up.

I think you need to stop making your kids pose for Instagram in short skirts and baby dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry is that actually you in your display picture? Because if it is say no more .

Yeah you defiantly not happy with your self or your life ? Your a Grown woman I think you need to grow up a little don’t you think ...
Why are you here? If your life is so perfect and happy why come on to a gossip site to throw insults at members?

Reactions: 2
Well for someone whose not bothered about this place she didn't half rant on Instagram stories!

Reactions: 2
I am not bullying your children. You dress them like gypsy dolls and put them on the internet.

It doesn't take me long to write a few paragraphs. I know this would be hard for you to understand seeing as you've taken a few hours go respond.

So you are admitting you get paid for sex? I hope you are a paying your taxes.

You have to realise that your lifestyle is nothing to be jealous off but if it makes up for the upset I've caused you today then ok.

I'm sorry that I've upset you Sophie. I'm sure you are a good mum but please consider your children's safety.

Oh dear me another hour another troll..

Have you seen this site how it's laid out. Rave section and Critical...fair is fair

Now bullying? Really pull the other one. Can't see anyone here running and posting on anybodies Instagram/YouTube etc why is that? Oh because if someone said something slightly bit critical such as your hair looks better up rather than down the bully card is thrown and comments deleted! Since of course it's all about the person having sunshine blown up their arse.

So a five minute rant stating they are not bothered I beg to differ... especially with the name calling etc they are doing in the rant..sad, not having flowers on Valentine's Day oh please that shows more about you than it does anyone here.

So constantly having to find this forum, I bet you now think you are a celebrity..flicking through Hello and Ok reading all the positive gushing interviews then buying a few trash mags to see what others say about you.

You chose to come here. Quite simply. Make an account write essay after essay..now who really is bothered?

Reactions: 3
I really wish people would respond with more than the bullying, jealousy lines. It gets boring after a while.

Fully grown woman gets a bit boring too.

That's okay, while shes on her knees praying she can earn some more coke money.

Reactions: 3
Why do you seem to think everyone posting is Sophie, I'm not, I've come from her instagram post to find a bunch of bullies commenting how little girls are going to need sugar daddies judging them for their names and their dress, how is that not bullying when they have done nothing to bring this on. If I seen or heard women slagging a 5 and 8 year old off I'd would have something to say. Just because it's online and anonymous and you don't have to show your ugly faces on this, your not brave your honestly sad and you obviously know that. We know deep down you all have insecurities and your not happy otherwise you'd be out doing better for yourselves. The obsession with the sugar daddy thing is sickening, this is a woman and a man in a relationship involving just them two why would you be bothered?
She doesn't sell herself for money that's her partner and if you knew well enough you'd see that, you only wish you had something similar.
Really sorry if you think you've replied to Sophie but I'm quite certain her children are safe can't say the same for yours and your blatently neglecting them and spending time on this instead.
As am sure Dolly is your given name ...grow up!

Child safety is a real thing.

Nice to know her OH is a rent boy though. Thank you so much for that information!
She doesn't sell herself for money that's her partner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.