Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find her account. What happend?
Its happened multiple times before. I always presumed she just threw a hissy fit and temporarily disabled her account, because it always returns a few days to a week later with no changes.

Reactions: 6
I can't find her account. What happend?

Shes disabled her insta.. no doubt ashamed and embarrassed and so hiding away lol I dint think she will be brave enough to come back after reading all these!! Shes on Facebook still though but changed her name to Dixon Sophia haaa

Reactions: 3
I find it really disturbing she still allows "precious" to have a dummy it looks so silly and God knows what its doing to her teeth! No doubt she still has a bottle too.. #lazyparenting
OMG she still has a dummy?!
She's nearly 7!! That really needs to be binned.
She seems to completely give in to whatever they want. I remember not that long ago she posted a video on her insta of the girls drinking milkshakes out of bottles!
She is so lazy it's unreal. She will treat them like they are a year old and dress them up like they are dolls, doesn't think about the long term affects. But as long as there quite she doesn't seem to mind. Even if that means giving them dummies to shut them up!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember she put up a long old post ages ago, something along the lines of she will do anything to Makesure her girls are comforted after she got hate for it! They had stopped at the motorway service station and she got them both dummies from the shop there.
I’m sure there’s others ways to comfort children of that age!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Shes disabled her insta.. no doubt ashamed and embarrassed and so hiding away lol I dint think she will be brave enough to come back after reading all these!! Shes on Facebook still though but changed her name to Dixon Sophia haaa
She came on here under the name Dolly. Made a complete fool out of herself.

The dummy thing is just bizzare but I bet her dodgy followers like it though. bleeping creepy.

She came on here under the name Dolly. Made a complete fool out of herself.

The dummy thing is just bizzare but I bet her dodgy followers like it though. bleeping creepy.

I bet her weirdo followers love the dummy thing. Bunch of weirdos. The way she dress those poor kids makes them look stupid, like over grown dolls in baby clothing and some of the photos she posts of them in bikinis (vom) is pure unsafe!! Not only that but are they ever gonna be able to have a personality of their own?? Not just be told what to wear when tbh what she puts them in looks like they belong to the circus! Dummy and bottle thing is quite frankly lazy. No child that age needs a dummy, she can dress it up as comfort all she wants but its laziness from her. Parent properly, focus on what's important not clothes not money not having sex with men twice your age for an easy ride.. health, happiness, your bloody teeth! They'll have rotten buck teeth.

Shes left Facebook now too, dont blame her shes a laughing stock. Shell never be brave enough to return mark my words. Only accounts up now are unused Myspace. A nice reminder of how beautiful and healthy she once looked before she mutilated her breasts into silicone balloons and developed such a case of body dysphoria she now looks anorexic! Dont get me started on her man jaw.. she looks like lord farquad from shrek with Pete burns lips!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This woman really concerns me, she posts really inappropriate pictures of her children constantly.
I have reported the ones in the bath and some gymnastics ones that have all been taken down.
Her understanding of keeping kids safe in line is chronically missing!
I’m kso
Wouldn't be surprised if they don't have the same Dad
they don’t , she’s said before they have different dads and different surnames.

Reactions: 1
She was really pretty when she was natural
She really was. Her lips and boobs have ruined her, I dont get how the surgeon allowed her to get boobs so big for her body they look uneven and her chest skin look painfully stretched. She was just fine before.

Ehhrrmegodddd, hi ladies. So happy I found this! Im a member of LSA, so you can imagine my excitement to find an english version!

Dunno if it’s already been said but her man is Jack Kaye, he is like 67/68 and worth about 15 mil. Company records are a matter of public record so anything to do with Jacky is easy to find out.

I cannot stand this heaux... acting like everyone is jealous of her lifestyle. Erm no bish, nobody is jealous that you have to bounce on old men to survive.

Reactions: 13
I'm still laughing at the rent boy comment.

Bless her, we knew it was Sophie. It echoed her tantrum from the Insta stories. Nobody's coming over here to defend her like that from her Instagram page.

Anyway, my interest has peaked slightly, so what's the gossip then? Is she known around Essex?

Any juicy stories you would like to share?
I know that she got 1of her baby dads put in jail, idk which one tho.

The bath thing really pissed me off. She really is dim.
Oh dont, she put videos up on Instagram of her 2 girls on poles pole dancing before and you know how they've been brought up.. must have seen her doing it and they werent skipping around the poll like a little girl they had their legs round it and all sorts.. learned behaviour just so awful! A few people commented their disgust and obviously got had a go at by her.. but she did remove the videos in the end.. that or Instagram did.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I know that she got 1of her baby dads put in jail, idk which one tho.

Oh dont, she put videos up on Instagram of her 2 girls on poles pole dancing before and you know how they've been brought up.. must have seen her doing it and they werent skipping around the poll like a little girl they had their legs round it and all sorts.. learned behaviour just so awful! A few people commented their disgust and obviously got had a go at by her.. but she did remove the videos in the end.. that or Instagram did.
Do you know where the blow up doll has gone too?

Does anyone know how they met? I heard it was through the sugar daddy dating app Sudy. Anyone have receipts to confirm this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m actually local to her and it is very strange she’s still living in this area when he’s got that amount of money stick out like a sore thumb driving around in his Bentley 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m actually local to her and it is very strange she’s still living in this area when he’s got that amount of money stick out like a sore thumb driving around in his Bentley 🙄
She’s not as daft as she looks if she ain’t getting rid of her council property but that home could go to a family that really need it.

She’s been with jack a long while, most couples have moved in together by now.

Reactions: 5
She’s admitted that she’s unemployed so she lives a very good life considering her lack of income. If he’s willing to fund her lifestyle then fair play. I just wish she’d stop saying how tough her life is

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t want to move out permanently to the single bed at jacks 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.