Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he has children? Or even grandchildren? He must be late 60s at least

Reactions: 1
Yeah he’s got children! Not sure how many but I remember Sophie once saying his daughter does ballet and from a video of her she looked around Sophie’s age. Not sure about grandchildren

I’m sure he’s 68 as well! Someone came across his old Facebook and his birth date was on there

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He is 67 😳

Im sorry does anyone else feel uncomfortable with the photos she puts up of her girls ....sooo wrong especially the ones on their recent holiday...

Reactions: 3
He is 67 😳

Im sorry does anyone else feel uncomfortable with the photos she puts up of her girls ....sooo wrong especially the ones on their recent holiday...
I regularly report her photos and instagram removes them. There were some of the girls in the bath recently...she is clueless about online safety!

Reactions: 7
He is 67 😳

Yes they are really inappropriate but she doesn’t seem to get it.

She’s thick as two short planks.

I know she says about how in love they are but would she really be so interested in him if he didn’t have any money?!!

Reactions: 4
she must bleeping cringe when he's banging her i feel sick

i can imagine a sweaty subway breath heavy breather
Actually not sure how he bangs her. I'd worry she would go pop. She's had so much work done she looks ready to burst.

Not sure what happened to the other post.... But this is Jack 😯
Omg old enough to be her grandad! She must just lay back and think of her tit dodgy fillers, holidays and designer bags he will buy her! So cringe! He is probably married as well!

She has serious image issues, she was a pretty lass before all the work, now she just looks like an overinflated balloon.

Her whole lifestyle is cringe, what happened to being a positive role model for your children? All she's teaching them is that you can shag your way through life for some plastic surgery and a few holidays.

I hadn't realised she still lived in her council house, on the inside it's very 'grand' (tacky) looking, I assumed he'd put her in some apartment somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone saw it, I rarely watch her stories but she put a picture up of a single bed saying she settles better in a single bed, I swear that was at Jacks house 😂
Her own single bed there, makes sense if she just uses him for the £££

Has anyone got a before and after all her work?
There’s a video on YouTube of her on this morning talking about her kids, I’m not sure what she has/hasn’t had done at that point but she looks quite different. Also very weird they way she talks & acts her eyes in all directions when she’s talking?! There’s A few vids on YouTube from the tv show she was on

I don’t know if anyone saw it, I rarely watch her stories but she put a picture up of a single bed saying she settles better in a single bed, I swear that was at Jacks house 😂
Her own single bed there, makes sense if she just uses him for the £££
If I was Jack I'd be requesting a refund.

She speaks to him like tit and doesn't even give him the full girlfriend experience.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.