Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever keeps injecting her needs their licence removing, it’s appalling that a professional won’t say no to her.

How she treats her daughters as fashion accessories and allows them to be photographed and splashed all over the internet is disturbing.

Reactions: 5
Probably not surprisingly, but most of the followers who leave comments on her posts saying how beautiful she is appear to have been hit with the same stick. I wonder if the doctors who perform these procedures provide their clients with rose tinted glasses and dodgy mirrors, or perhaps the doctors themselves should have gone to that well known high street chain of opticians. These women look like genetic mutations!

Reactions: 2
Shits on her ex for giving her a cute little plant “from” the girls. What else is he meant to get you twit? You have old fish jacky to get you all the material stuff you pretend you don’t care about, he probably sees your stories preaching faux spirituality etc and thought it was something you’d appreciate and don’t already have. Also, I’ve come to the conclusion that her constant mental breakdowns pertain to her wanting to leave Jack because she’s grossed out about her situation but she can’t because she’s trapped. I’m sure her daughters will look back and be grateful they were dressed like the shining twins (whoever said this on here made me laugh so much, brilliant) instead of finding someone to love her own age not someone she uses as a bottomless pit of money. She talks to him like absolute dog poo in the videos she posts with him in the background, I’m actually surprised he’s stuck around too.

Reactions: 8
We live in the same area, she is the laughing stock of the estate! It’s shocking because her previous partners and father to the children, are similar age to her, Sophie didn’t have me down as a old man type of girl! Seeing as Hal was such a sort ;) as for the whole dressing her children like travellers Sophie babe everyone knows your a wannabe you and Emily.. everyone laughs at that too! Why hasn’t darling jacky boy moved you into somewhere better than a council estate babes?? No amount of money would make me want to degrade myself and sleep with an O.A.P!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think he is that rich and I think whatever relationship they do have is an open one..

Reactions: 1
I don't think he is that rich and I think whatever relationship they do have is an open one..

He’s got money.. just doesn’t want to take princess Sophie from her council estate tower.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wise thing to do Sophie babe. Is either marry grandad ORRRR at least bank some of the spending money he gives you so when he does up & leave at least your face won’t melt without the filler... she clearly stalks this website so Heyyyyy Girl 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
I looked up his net worth ages ago, I will try and find it again but it was more than I thought

We live in the same area, she is the laughing stock of the estate! It’s shocking because her previous partners and father to the children, are similar age to her, Sophie didn’t have me down as a old man type of girl! Seeing as Hal was such a sort ;) as for the whole dressing her children like travellers Sophie babe everyone knows your a wannabe you and Emily.. everyone laughs at that too! Why hasn’t darling jacky boy moved you into somewhere better than a council estate babes?? No amount of money would make me want to degrade myself and sleep with an O.A.P!
Is Hal the girls’ dad? If he’s the guy she posted a while ago holding the girls when they were really little, he looked pretty attractive from what I could see. Blondish kind of guy? Far cry from Jack wow.

I have no idea who is she but her kids are called princess and precious ?! Or is that a wind up

I’ve just had a look at her . OMG , the lip filler! It’s awful , what has she done to herself and the girls look ott

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wouldn't be surprised if they don't have the same Dad

They don’t, she was with princesses dad during & after high school, then precious’s dad

I looked up his net worth ages ago, I will try and find it again but it was more than I thought

Is Hal the girls’ dad? If he’s the guy she posted a while ago holding the girls when they were really little, he looked pretty attractive from what I could see. Blondish kind of guy? Far cry from Jack wow.
Yeah hal is precious’s dad, he isn’t a bad looking guy at all! To go from him to jack is shocking!

Reactions: 1
What does she do for a living ?

Well I’m not quite sure if sleeping with an old man to be compensated with designer bags, Shoes & plastic surgery is actually an occupation, I think it’s better described as PROSTITUTION

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.