Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont even mean it offensively as shes only a child but yes the teacher Clare is amazing and very well spoken of in the dance and dance teaching world. "Prinnie" unfortunately just cannot dance.. nor sing. I'm all for encouraging your kids to do things 100% but why publicise it and leave her open to criticism and embarrassment, now, and at an older age when shes obviously not good at it? Sad really
Exactly I think it’s lovely that Sophie supports her so much but I do think it isn’t fair that she parades her around open mics and takes her to auditions when all it’s going to do is embarrass the child it’s more for the mothers ego than the child. I do think it was irresponsible to buy her pointe shoes at Christmas even if they were only supposed to be a display thing she still put them on and they clearly didn’t fit her and children are rebellious if you tell them no they’ll only go and do that exact thing when you aren’t looking

Reactions: 1

So sad once a stunning fresh faced girl now looks ruined. 100% has body dysmorphia she need to seek help else them girls will turn out the same

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Its pretty creepy. Dating older men is ok. But not that age difference.
And the fact she hides him as if shes ashamed.. everyone knows who he is so why hide? Its bleeping awful, the old mans being used. I wouldn't be surprised if she didnt even sleep with him, his probably just a dirty old nonce who gets off on her plastic tits and anorexic child like figure

Reactions: 7
And the fact she hides him as if shes ashamed.. everyone knows who he is so why hide? Its bleeping awful, the old mans being used. I wouldn't be surprised if she didnt even sleep with him, his probably just a dirty old nonce who gets off on her plastic tits and anorexic child like figure
The fact she has him around her kids 🤢🤢 But she also hides his face on her Facebook page and takes the piss out of him constantly I can’t even begin to think of how messed up in the head you’d be where you’d let someone talk about you/to you like that just so you can have a play with their rock solid tits

• Haha
The fact she has him around her kids 🤢🤢 But she also hides his face on her Facebook page and takes the piss out of him constantly I can’t even begin to think of how messed up in the head you’d be where you’d let someone talk about you/to you like that just so you can have a play with their rock solid tits
Old lonely men do crazy things, or maybe he has a motive? and lazy crappy parents with no work ethic do crazy things. Shes obviously got some mental health issues, body dismorphia issues etc.. maybe that's why she doesnt see any wrong in what shes doing? Shes getting procedure after procedure, quite literally morphing into Pete burns in front of everyones eyes and justifies the sexual exploitation of her children with "we arent harming anyone" "I mind my own buisness" "people who dont like me, meow" ... shes just a walking fruit loop. The more I've read this thread and thought about her and "jacks" relationship honestly leads me to believe that shes obviously doing what she can for the money/looks but while doing so I actually think shes putting those 2 girls in harm's way. As if it wasnt bad enough the provocative stuff she plasters of them online, but the more I see the more i realise "daddy jack" probably loves those 2 little girls a lot more than he should.. big assumption I know.

Reactions: 4
I follow this girl whos like 25 and she’s dating an old famous star from the 60s (hes late 70s) thing is, she idolises him. Proud to be seen on his arm, loads of photos of them together, sophie would get alot more respect if she didn’t hide him away. She says things like ‘its no ones business etc’ and no, it isnt. However don’t put your life out there for everyone to see, make out your followers are like friends to you, then get defensive when asked questions about him and why she hides him.
Its only human nature to wonder about something you see every day!

Also, besides the obvious. I don’t understand what Jack actually ‘sees’ in her. She clearly isn’t intelligent. She doesn’t spell correctly, they cannot have much in common. But to someone as vapid as sophie she probably thinks listening to his old music somehow makes them the perfect match.
Jack is just as shallow as she. He knows deep down she wouldn’t be there if he didn’t have any money.

Sorry for the essay...

This is not a relationship it’s an arrangement that suits them both.

I think jack hides for 2 reasons.

1. So his family does find out what he gets up to.
2. Cause his line of business is dodgy AF.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s probably becoming more of an arrangement. I think she genuinely thought she loved him a few years ago. But not so much now, clearly she could never leave him. She knows she’s trapped.

Reactions: 3
Her sister I believe is her half sister on her fathers side and their relationship seems a bit off and on.

I can’t stand how she wants to be their sister and friend. They need a mother. They have a sister and I assume friends.

She posted this picture a little while ago. She used to be very pretty.

I meant to add aren’t her and Jack engaged? I remember years ago she had some balloons that seemed to be from an engagement party?

Reactions: 5
Her sister I believe is her half sister on her fathers side and their relationship seems a bit off and on.

I can’t stand how she wants to be their sister and friend. They need a mother. They have a sister and I assume friends.

She posted this picture a little while ago. She used to be very pretty. View attachment 22716

I meant to add aren’t her and Jack engaged? I remember years ago she had some balloons that seemed to be from an engagement party?
I thought that too as I remember the balloons,

She gone offline again?
Probably been upto no good on her girls night out!

Reactions: 2
She looks so normal here, dressing the girls he same age at this age looks normal, but now 5 years late..... What 10 year old wants to dress in outfits like that and the same as their little sister.

View attachment 21443View attachment 21444
Wondering why she lives in a 3 bed house when she has 2 girls?!
Im sure there are thousands of families out there desperate for the extra room and here she is turning the third room into a wardrobe and cramming the kids in a tiny room to share!

Reactions: 3
Wondering why she lives in a 3 bed house when she has 2 girls?!
Im sure there are thousands of families out there desperate for the extra room and here she is turning the third room into a wardrobe and cramming the kids in a tiny room to share!
Shes obv keeping the house incase dear jacky leaves her

If it's just #sticksandstones and you're not bothered, why are you checking this site and responding? 😂 also does anyone think shes had something new done to her teeth? Not sure if its that or the rubber lips but she looks like shes got an orange peel wedged in her mouth in that video😂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.