Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was too, my partner heard it and asked if they were best friends and was David gay?

Anxiety doing bar work, fucking hell 🤣🤣
She's definitely had everything handed to her. I really hope she doesn't make it as an influencer, she doesn't deserve it.
I said the same 😂
She doesn't deserve it at all. When you have as much as she has, always has fresh hair etc. But has never worked how do you deserve anything. Shes ridiculous but people pander to her. I actually offered advice once and said get a little retail job to pay the bills and then do some volunteering in social media to get something on her cv but I got loads of hate 😂

Taking photos on your iPhone doesn't make you a photographer hun 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I think that’s what annoys me so much - I have anxiety disorder and it’s pretty debilitating at times, there are a lot of things I miss out on because of it. So her using it as an excuse doesn’t sit right with me

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
No hun, I'm pretty sure you don't have chronic fatigue because you're fine once you're walking about in your underwear getting your picture taken. You're just a lazy cow with nothing going for you, get a proper job, make some friends and your life will have more meaning you will feel loads better about your life.
Screenshot_20210709-131503_Facebook.jpg

Yellowfairy

I never understood why the 18+ group is so exclusive and has rules about how active you have to be in the group to stay in it. Sorry for not spending all the hours of the day on the group in the hope of seeing them post the link to the group.

purplepickle

Would anyone actually care if she died though ? Because peeps in here calling her a c u * t etc clearly wouldn’t I Dont think
Urm sorry why has her dying become relevant? I know this whole thread is for taking the piss but that’s a bit far

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I can't wait for the posts about how cruel people are when she realises she's on here 😂 she needs to be knocked down about 50 pegs.
And all the arse licking to go with it 😫

Sorry but she looks like a proper slut.
She's exactly the type who would sleep with your boyfriend behind your back.
Thats a really manly jawline.

Screenshot_20210726-203933_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
You're not the only one. You're right, she is a proper beg for likes isn't she?
She has no life other than her David 🙄
She has no job and no friends. Very sad life to have but then I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who tries to fuck my partner either.
Agreed. You can't go around acting like that and then be shocked when people call you out. The best part is, when her friends confronted her about it she didn't respond, blocked them all and went straight onto a Facebook to claim they were bullying her 🙄

• Haha
Can this girl not go one day without asking stupid questions on UKMA?! Everyone I get a notification I know it’s going to be her chatting shit again 😂

• Haha
No hun, I'm pretty sure you don't have chronic fatigue because you're fine once you're walking about in your underwear getting your picture taken. You're just a lazy cow with nothing going for you, get a proper job, make some friends and your life will have more meaning you will feel loads better about your life.
View attachment 654856
Maybe if she got of her arse and did something she wouldn't feel so tired.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
She's is such a fucking melt. Why are people so interested in her pathetic life? These people just enable this stupid behaviour.