Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I can't work out who theon and heaven spelt backwards is on the group.

An one from there is that Roxie Jones beauty guru, she has a thread on here somewhere.

Reactions: 2
The Bargain Hunt thing was so cringe, she went on about it for ages like she was a celebrity. Sure she posted on Insta as well for people to keep their eyes peeled for her next TV appearance as she was lining things up 🤣

• Haha

chaos

Does anyone know how to make a post? I don't want this one getting closed.

You have to have 100 posts to open a new thread I think.

How long do you reckon this flounce from Soph x will last before she has to get more house advice for the house she doesn't actually rent yet?

daisy2809

VIP Member
Yeah normal people who post on a very public group for attention and to be told how amazing they look. Honestly people who just take selfies all day for fun are vacuous as fuck. If they don't want people to have an opinion on their appearance don't post so many pictures. I don't. I've never posted a picture of my face in any ransom fb groups because why would I need the validation from others lol
probably because they’re insecure, the same as you sound? Lol

So glad a thread has been started about her 😂 I’m so confused with the amount of people that seem to worship her. Personally I find her posts so boring and patronising. She definitely got a lot worse since meeting ‘her David’ (what a wet blanket 😂)
I'm so happy. I thought I was alone 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart

chaos

Weirdest fucking situation btw. Stop posting about the lonely old man you’ve adopted for praise
I wonder if he knows she uses him to get attention online. And how the hell has she got to believe everyone is eager for the next update?!

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Theon currently has a sore throat and missed a call from her gp as she was asleep (she blames the gp for not calling her back)
Why is she called theon hahahahah i honestly didn't understand why she always got so much attention shes fucking mingin I'm so glad its not just me who thinks this! Its so funny how Sophie posted this expecting everyone to feel sorry for her yet its just brought more new members hahah

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
She's got a new job working at Matalan, ya know, dealing with the public. Yet she couldn't possibly do waitressing or bar work because of "anxiety" lying fucking cunt she is. Let's be real here, she obviously thinks waitressing and bar work is beneath her which is why she wouldn't entertain the idea of those jobs.

95 likes and loves on her shitty post. When will people stop licking her fat arse?
Screenshot_20210825-160252_Facebook.jpg

tws

I can't stand her. I'm in the same group she constantly posts in. She confuses me one minute she's going on about how she has no money and no job but yet in the next minute she's talking about getting married next year and having a baby within 2 years. She's a massive attention seeker.
Posted about how they’re skint but then gets her hair done and goes to slam dunk buying new outfits and then posts about moving to a new house ain’t cheap on one income

catlady29

Chatty Member
Oh god, the bras! She needs to go up a good couple of cup sizes. I know they're expensive when you're bigger but FFS, she has double boob ALL the time.
Double boob 🤣 honestly won't be surprised if someone from ukma sends sophs only fans to her mum, didn't something similar happen before where stuff was sent to her mum?

Jellybean07

This is the problem with UKMA. The popular ones post so much they get all of the replies etc.
We come out of the woodwork once in a blue moon and we get maybe 3 comments on our posts because the nippy ones are at the top of everyone’s newsfeeds.

letthatmangoooo

Did you know she’s addicted to pixi 🤢 lives in her parents B&B and acts like she she’s royalty.

Ok next....

Im convinced she and her kids live in their bathroom. Except she lets herself out on midday break release to see her new man on a park bench
Ahahahahaha someone posted her on a makeup shaming group once it was hysterical

QueenT93

My bad, my ukma got closed as its only meant to be about public figures with a large following, as sjr has over 10k followers on insta she's considered public, so we'll just have to keep to this thread and keep it sjr related as much as possible x
Which she paid for 👀🤣