Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Theon’s bird gives me a headache. If it’s not those shite brows it’s the non-stop dramatic posts about anything and everything.
Missed her call with the GP now it’s suddenly the end of the world as if 111 hasn’t existed since like forever.
“What do I do, I’m so upset🥺” as if Google isn’t free.
Damsels in distress irk everyone fibre of my being.

This. I swear I seen the back of my skull when I read that post.

And you know that she's so snide she'd be like "we'Re nOt dOcToRs" if someone else asked.

Reactions: 2
No! And she refuses to get a job just to pay the bills temporarily such as bar work or retail because of her anxiety. I have severe anxiety, I still work full time cos you got to pay to live im afraid! Full of shit and pure lazy

That cut does her no favours AT ALL!
The pure cheek of her going on about toxic please and their bullying ways 😂 I mean, she is the expert on a toxic bully since she is one.
View attachment 644395
Definitely. One of the most toxic and self obsessed people I have seen. Hence why she has no friends 😂
I hate the whole "act like a child to get attention and followers" thing she clearly does 🙄

Looool came here as soon as it got announced. Bet she lasts a month before crying she can’t hack it

Also how embarrassing that she’s blatantly bought her 10k followers on Instagram. 95 likes on some pics 🤣🤣

• Haha
The girl has nothing to her other than being “”body positive”” and David’s girlfriend. Tragic. Who gave her a soap box honestly? Chats about the same shit each day

Haha!!
Wonder how long before she name checks herself and sees this thread 🤣
She’ll go crying to Facebook about it, knowing hundreds of women will give her the attention she’s after, telling her how amazing she is

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Does he work? I always think it must be a huge burden to financially support your partner when youre both so young and A- they're physically capable of earning their own money and B- there's no children/dependents to care for. I'd be too resntful
I'm sure she said he does. I'd be resentful too after a while. If it's just her selective anxiety holding her back I'd be booting her up the arse to sort her shit out.

Mummy and Daddy must be so proud 🤣🤣

Someone needs to subscribe so we can see the videos 🤣🤣 Although going by her UKMA posts she’s probably really boring at sex too

Last edited:
  • Haha
She briefly advertised it on ukma and Instagram till people pointed out that this could effect her "modelling career" so she deleted all posts and did it secretley

• Haha
Someone must know who I was talking about with the ocd article ? She kept posting pics in her underwear asking was it okay to post on her fb and instagram? She made a house insta page after the article even though she admitted she was self diagnosed ?😂

catlady5

Call me a bitch, but her make up. She overlines her lips and it’s looks bad, like worse than normal…

tws

Aye. And the insinuating that he cheated.

Who, except from 🦅brows is finding him attractive?
Omg waiting for someone to bring her up!!!! Doesn’t have a job but can go and drop £300 on a bracelet because she broke up with him but back together after her brought her some scratch cards and chocolate.

• Haha