Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chaos

Fucking Lisa McKay. Oh my GOD. She was INFURIATING. She still is and she’s not even on UKMA.
I miss her to be honest. The drama was first class. I'd leave the group if it wasn't for the entertainment value!

Feeling down? Go check on the latest from the drama queen's on UKMA chat and be glad your life ain't that ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
That reel she posted yesterday was so cringey, the voice over on it 😂

Also did you know she’s really tired from her covid vaccine? Like really tired, more tired than anyone has ever been, so much so she stayed up all night posting about it. Poor Soph
Oh my god I only watched it on mute, saw watched it properly. She sounds like one of those stories on comic relief or something 😂

Aww poor girl. If only people had been given warning about the vaccine...

Annoys me how delusional she is over having a baby. Shes recently posted that she is short on cash. You can't just stick your baby on the balcony with the ducks love.

• Haha
Anyone follow her on Instagram or see her posts in certain Facebook groups? She's known as Sophiejrose on Instagram.

She had jaw surgery a few years ago for her under bite.

What do we think of her?
Used to love her, now can't stand her! Annoying, false and needs to grow up

Its angers me. I reckon she thinks it will increase her followers. Like "look how amazing she is battling her anxiety", sadly people believe it. Its funny because at one point she was being "bullied" by these group of girls that she was friends with and was posting it everywhere to get sympathy, but if you spoke to the girls involved it was because she was messaging one of their boyfriends (pre-David) inappropriate messages and she got caught out.
I genuinley believe she doesn't have friends now because anyone she becomes close to catches in to her bullshit quicker and turns against her 😂
Oh I didn’t realise that! Not as innocent as she would like everyone to believe then!! I think you’re right about not having any friends, would explain her posting every detail of her life online to strangers. Have you seen the latest news?! 🤰 God help us if it’s true, can you imagine the over sharing of pregnancy 🤣 She will be telling everyone she’s got piles and thrush 🤣

• Haha

Jellybean07

Soph went off on one in her Insta stories tonight about filtering and touching up photos. This from the girl who constantly does this to her photos and openly talked about doing it especially for Davies photos cos he's self conscious. Hypocrite much?
She’s literally a shiny blur in her photos…

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahahaha she's clearly not aware she's on here yet.

Social media friends are her ONLY friends 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20210706-210001_Facebook.jpg

• Haha

Yellowfairy

They are getting admin involved but what exactly is the admin going to do about a website were people anonymously post. They can try all they like but admin won't be able to do anything about this site.

Reactions: 2

northwest212

Soph went off on one in her Insta stories tonight about filtering and touching up photos. This from the girl who constantly does this to her photos and openly talked about doing it especially for Davies photos cos he's self conscious. Hypocrite much?
Honest to god she’s the worst for it and Davies chewing gum teeth are a dead giveaway 😂

What was that girls name that was kicked out for giving abuse to every post she made to people giving her advice ? She was caught lying on every post too and She had a weird jaw or teeth and went to the newspapers saying she had ocd and cleaned her room?😂

Do1naaaa

When nothings happening in your life, you make the mundane sound amazing and share it with the world for self worth. It's beyond weird.
Most people get engaged, most people suffer with some sort of mh issue, most people rent a house.... these are normal things.
Stop with the filtered photos and highlighted nose, stop with the over sharing of boring shit nobody cares. All them people up her arse now I'm certain will be reading here agreeing.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Used to love her, now can't stand her! Annoying, false and needs to grow up
Yes!! I'm so tired of seeing her post in all sorts of groups half naked or talking about her fiancé 🥱 I've read on other posts on Facebook that she's toxic and blocks people for no reason.
She really thinks she's something special now she's had her surgery and has got worse since meeting David. She's so defined by a man 😂