Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No! And she refuses to get a job just to pay the bills temporarily such as bar work or retail because of her anxiety. I have severe anxiety, I still work full time cos you got to pay to live im afraid! Full of tit and pure lazy

Reactions: 2
She's everything which is wrong with this country.
That post just screams of entitlement! She's definitely been a spoilt child who was rarely told no, her posts smacks of it.

Reactions: 3
Does he work? I always think it must be a huge burden to financially support your partner when youre both so young and A- they're physically capable of earning their own money and B- there's no children/dependents to care for. I'd be too resntful

Does he work? I always think it must be a huge burden to financially support your partner when youre both so young and A- they're physically capable of earning their own money and B- there's no children/dependents to care for. I'd be too resntful
I'm sure she said he does. I'd be resentful too after a while. If it's just her selective anxiety holding her back I'd be booting her up the arse to sort her tit out.

I think having a job and the structure and routine that comes with that as well as the satisfaction of being able to spend money you've earned could be really helpful for a lot of people with anxiety

Can this girl not go one day without asking stupid questions on UKMA?! Everyone I get a notification I know it’s going to be her chatting tit again 😂

• Haha
I agree! I get people like to do gusy posts but this doesn't sit right at all.
Right? I think especially after the UKMA post about her "friends boyfriend" being depressed and suicidal. The way shes like " everything to me, your friends and family". I'd be fuming if my other half was posting about my depression on the internet

Reactions: 1
Yayyy she's ovulating 🙄🙄
Such a clever girl trying to bring a child into the world when shes openly said she has no money

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just found this thread, and I am so glad I did. I just find her so fake, I always think that couples that try and shove their relationship down our throats do it to try and prove something, normally just trying to kid themselves

Reactions: 5
Just found this thread, and I am so glad I did. I just find her so fake, I always think that couples that try and shove their relationship down our throats do it to try and prove something, normally just trying to kid themselves
Definitely fake. Can't stand the girl. Actually offends me how popular she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.