Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's is such a bleeping melt. Why are people so interested in her pathetic life? These people just enable this stupid behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Oh please don't!
I'd be well upset if someone drew that monstrosity claiming to be me.
Screenshot_20210705-185544_Facebook.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Hahahahahahahahaha she's clearly not aware she's on here yet.

Social media friends are her ONLY friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20210706-210001_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she left for months and anyone that mentioned her had their comments and posts deleted ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Was that on UKMA? I missed the tea on that I think. Please spill.
Yeah she left saying ot was toxic and she got abuse on a post in the over 18 so she left. She only rejoined when her David proposed so she had someone to brag to as she has no friends ๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw, did you know shes on a body positivity, self love journey? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, her "abuser" - she had an argument with her best friend and they never spoke again. If everyone I'd fell out with abused me I'd be in counselling as we speak. Girl needs to get a grip.

Attachments

• Haha
That reel she posted yesterday was so cringey, the voice over on it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also did you know sheโ€™s really tired from her covid vaccine? Like really tired, more tired than anyone has ever been, so much so she stayed up all night posting about it. Poor Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That reel she posted yesterday was so cringey, the voice over on it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also did you know sheโ€™s really tired from her covid vaccine? Like really tired, more tired than anyone has ever been, so much so she stayed up all night posting about it. Poor Soph
Oh my god I only watched it on mute, saw watched it properly. She sounds like one of those stories on comic relief or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aww poor girl. If only people had been given warning about the vaccine...

Annoys me how delusional she is over having a baby. Shes recently posted that she is short on cash. You can't just stick your baby on the balcony with the ducks love.

• Haha
Oh my god I only watched it on mute, saw watched it properly. She sounds like one of those stories on comic relief or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aww poor girl. If only people had been given warning about the vaccine...

Annoys me how delusional she is over having a baby. Shes recently posted that she is short on cash. You can't just stick your baby on the balcony with the ducks love.
Comic Relief ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Exactly that, such a sad little voice

I was thinking that about having a baby, and also the wedding, she definitely needs to sort her priorities out and get a job

Reactions: 1
Yeah she left saying ot was toxic and she got abuse on a post in the over 18 so she left. She only rejoined when her David proposed so she had someone to brag to as she has no friends ๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw, did you know shes on a body positivity, self love journey? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, her "abuser" - she had an argument with her best friend and they never spoke again. If everyone I'd fell out with abused me I'd be in counselling as we speak. Girl needs to get a grip.
Oh yeah!! I remember that now!! What a bleeping drama queen ๐Ÿคฃ

No hun, I'm pretty sure you don't have chronic fatigue because you're fine once you're walking about in your underwear getting your picture taken. You're just a lazy cow with nothing going for you, get a proper job, make some friends and your life will have more meaning you will feel loads better about your life.
Screenshot_20210709-131503_Facebook.jpg

No hun, I'm pretty sure you don't have chronic fatigue because you're fine once you're walking about in your underwear getting your picture taken. You're just a lazy cow with nothing going for you, get a proper job, make some friends and your life will have more meaning you will feel loads better about your life.
View attachment 654856
Maybe if she got of her arse and did something she wouldn't feel so tired.

Oh duck off!!!

Thought the silly cow was skint yet has a deposit. ๐Ÿค”
Probably bank of mum and dad. ๐Ÿ™„
Screenshot_20210715-103114_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210715-103044_Facebook.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.