Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one cares 😂

I think the fact she went to the papers about her jaw surgery shows what a narcissist she is, it’s hardly big news is it. Can just imagine her parents ‘oh Soph, you’re in the paper, you’re FAMOUS!’ and it’s snowballed from there 😂

As for blaming anxiety on not being able to do bar work etc, what a crock of tit!! She can parade around London in her undies though 🤯 Did anyone see her recent post about her new ‘career’ plan? She wants to go into schools to promote body positivity. Surely that’s got to be far more anxiety inducing than pulling a pint?!
Shes full of tit. Anxiety my arse. I have anxiety and panic attacks. I still have a career as hello, you kinda need one to survive 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think that’s what annoys me so much - I have anxiety disorder and it’s pretty debilitating at times, there are a lot of things I miss out on because of it. So her using it as an excuse doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think that’s what annoys me so much - I have anxiety disorder and it’s pretty debilitating at times, there are a lot of things I miss out on because of it. So her using it as an excuse doesn’t sit right with me
Its angers me. I reckon she thinks it will increase her followers. Like "look how amazing she is battling her anxiety", sadly people believe it. Its funny because at one point she was being "bullied" by these group of girls that she was friends with and was posting it everywhere to get sympathy, but if you spoke to the girls involved it was because she was messaging one of their boyfriends (pre-David) inappropriate messages and she got caught out.
I genuinley believe she doesn't have friends now because anyone she becomes close to catches in to her bullshit quicker and turns against her 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Its angers me. I reckon she thinks it will increase her followers. Like "look how amazing she is battling her anxiety", sadly people believe it. Its funny because at one point she was being "bullied" by these group of girls that she was friends with and was posting it everywhere to get sympathy, but if you spoke to the girls involved it was because she was messaging one of their boyfriends (pre-David) inappropriate messages and she got caught out.
I genuinley believe she doesn't have friends now because anyone she becomes close to catches in to her bullshit quicker and turns against her 😂
Oh I didn’t realise that! Not as innocent as she would like everyone to believe then!! I think you’re right about not having any friends, would explain her posting every detail of her life online to strangers. Have you seen the latest news?! 🤰 God help us if it’s true, can you imagine the over sharing of pregnancy 🤣 She will be telling everyone she’s got piles and thrush 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I didn’t realise that! Not as innocent as she would like everyone to believe then!! I think you’re right about not having any friends, would explain her posting every detail of her life online to strangers. Have you seen the latest news?! 🤰 God help us if it’s true, can you imagine the over sharing of pregnancy 🤣 She will be telling everyone she’s got piles and thrush 🤣
Is she pregnant!?

What a witch! I wouldn't want to be friends with her either if she was trying to duck my partner.

Imagine the wedding 🤣 she will probably have randoms from Facebook as bridesmaids or she will say they wanted a quiet intimate wedding with just family there because she has NO FRIENDS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's still banging on about her period being late. 🙄🙄 bleeping hell girl, give it a rest.
Loads of women have late periods and are on different medications.
People are giving this twit loads of advice aswell which she won't take because she clearly has something terrible and life threatening wrong with her. 🙃🙃

Reactions: 3
Really surprised to see a thread for this girl, I've disliked her for a long time but always felt like I was the only one because she seems such a beg for likes on Facebook groups

I kind of feel sad for her though she must have a very lonely life to post on Facebook as much and she does

Reactions: 6
Really surprised to see a thread for this girl, I've disliked her for a long time but always felt like I was the only one because she seems such a beg for likes on Facebook groups

I kind of feel sad for her though she must have a very lonely life to post on Facebook as much and she does
You're not the only one. You're right, she is a proper beg for likes isn't she?
She has no life other than her David 🙄
She has no job and no friends. Very sad life to have but then I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who tries to duck my partner either.

You're not the only one. You're right, she is a proper beg for likes isn't she?
She has no life other than her David 🙄
She has no job and no friends. Very sad life to have but then I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who tries to duck my partner either.
Agreed. You can't go around acting like that and then be shocked when people call you out. The best part is, when her friends confronted her about it she didn't respond, blocked them all and went straight onto a Facebook to claim they were bullying her 🙄

• Haha
That cut does her no favours AT ALL!
The pure cheek of her going on about toxic please and their bullying ways 😂 I mean, she is the expert on a toxic bully since she is one.
Screenshot_20210702-130534_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
That cut does her no favours AT ALL!
The pure cheek of her going on about toxic please and their bullying ways 😂 I mean, she is the expert on a toxic bully since she is one.
View attachment 644395
Definitely. One of the most toxic and self obsessed people I have seen. Hence why she has no friends 😂
I hate the whole "act like a child to get attention and followers" thing she clearly does 🙄

Definitely. One of the most toxic and self obsessed people I have seen. Hence why she has no friends 😂
I hate the whole "act like a child to get attention and followers" thing she clearly does 🙄
Urgh yes, it's not cute or funny. She's a grown woman ffs with no job, no friends and no life. All she does is pose in her underwear, take pictures of herself and the animals outside her little flat, obsess over David and does her painting and colouring in 🤣🤣🤣

Give it a bleeping rest!
Screenshot_20210702-175103_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.