Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing her only fans? I can't see the photos/videos and would never want to ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข but the captions he puts are bad enough! "I love being covered in his c*m" and "watch me get railed and punished" - it just made me cringe so bad! ๐Ÿคข

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing her only fans? I can't see the photos/videos and would never want to ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข but the captions he puts are bad enough! "I love being covered in his c*m" and "watch me get railed and punished" - it just made me cringe so bad! ๐Ÿคข
Nooooo, you're joking?! She's that desperate for money and attention? Jesus christ.
I've never cringed so hard.

Wow I didnโ€™t know she was on there! How do I see it, I need to be nosy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She briefly advertised it on ukma and Instagram till people pointed out that this could effect her "modelling career" so she deleted all posts and did it secretley

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mummy and Daddy must be so proud ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Someone needs to subscribe so we can see the videos ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Although going by her UKMA posts sheโ€™s probably really boring at sex too

Last edited:
  • Haha
That reel though. ๐Ÿ˜†
It's clear she really rates and fancies herself because before her surgery I'd never seen her talk about body positivity or her getting her tits, arse and fanny out.
That surgery was 100% for vanity reasons.

Someone needs to drop in how she's on here somehow, bring her down a peg or two ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That reel though. ๐Ÿ˜†
It's clear she really rates and fancies herself because before her surgery I'd never seen her talk about body positivity or her getting her tits, arse and fanny out.
That surgery was 100% for vanity reasons.

Someone needs to drop in how she's on here somehow, bring her down a peg or two ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can't wait for the posts about how cruel people are when she realises she's on here ๐Ÿ˜‚ she needs to be knocked down about 50 pegs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't wait for the posts about how cruel people are when she realises she's on here ๐Ÿ˜‚ she needs to be knocked down about 50 pegs.
And all the arse licking to go with it ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Sorry but she looks like a proper slut.
She's exactly the type who would sleep with your boyfriend behind your back.
Thats a really manly jawline.

Screenshot_20210726-203933_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
And all the arse licking to go with it ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Sorry but she looks like a proper slut.
She's exactly the type who would sleep with your boyfriend behind your back.
Thats a really manly jawline.

View attachment 681057
Yeah definitely. A whole group of girls didn't all fall out with her at the same time for no reason ๐Ÿ˜‚
She said it was a poah party. Why would you go looking like that ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Who gives a tit?!! Think other people are getting fed up with her now as she gets hardly any likes or comments any more, canโ€™t wait for more people to join us here ๐Ÿ˜‚
6120F0F6-F9A1-409B-A43A-ACEBED169959.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.