Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo I never knew she had a thread! I’ve found my people because honestly everything you’ve all said is so true and I’m sure there’ll be lots of new members coming 🤣

Reactions: 6
Not surprised she cried, it’s tit
View attachment 731100
Noooo I never knew she had a thread! I’ve found my people because honestly everything you’ve all said is so true and I’m sure there’ll be lots of new members coming 🤣
Literally the same!! As soon as I seen I HAD to find this thread 😂😂 I wonder how many that have replied saying how disgusted they are, are also on this thread! I don’t even know where to start with her.

Soph x

Reactions: 4
we’re all jealous of her apparently, can’t just be because her posts are frigging irritating

Reactions: 6
Hahah love that she's posted in UKMA and ironically everyone from there who thinks she's a tool will join 😭

I honestly think the bf is in the closet. And for someone who promotes loving herself, her photos are awfy filtered.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I barely even post in UKMA but have been there for YEARS and I swear the only posts I ever see on my news feed are her lol

Miss body positivity yet blurs and filters her pictures to duck. She posted the screenshots from this thread to give it more attention, shes clearly thriving off of it knowing she’ll get sympathy. Insufferable girl

Reactions: 10
When nothings happening in your life, you make the mundane sound amazing and share it with the world for self worth. It's beyond weird.
Most people get engaged, most people suffer with some sort of mh issue, most people rent a house.... these are normal things.
Stop with the filtered photos and highlighted nose, stop with the over sharing of boring tit nobody cares. All them people up her arse now I'm certain will be reading here agreeing.

Reactions: 2
Can we just start a general UKMA thread because the amount of bleeping weapons on there I need to vent about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can we just start a general UKMA thread because the amount of bleeping weapons on there I need to vent about 😂

I’m here for this! Most the idiots managed to get themselves booted out but they sprout again like weeds. Deffo need a new ukma thread

Reactions: 3
Can this involve past members?
I think the gal who used to annoy the living tit out of me left to go to GM after people were clicking onto her tit. 👀

Reactions: 7
See. There's so many names I wanna sling forward, but I know one in particular will probably orgasm at the idea of being spoken about 🤣

How are there so many grown folk incapable of living their life without consulting that bleeping group?

Knew it was only a matter of time before she came across this 😂😂 couldn’t agree more with everything that’s been said!

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad she posted about this thread! Conveniently left out the comments about her OF on the post though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.