Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, please keep to the account in question.

Not members of a group as tattle is about talking about public figures

Reactions: 1

chaos

Did you know she’s addicted to pixi 🤢 lives in her parents B&B and acts like she she’s royalty.
Either she has a genuine mental health issue collecting all that stuff or she's been spoiled rotten with mummy and daddy's money. It's ridiculous such a waste of money - fuck the environment, people can't afford food etc etc

I agree! I get people like to do gusy posts but this doesn't sit right at all.
Right? I think especially after the UKMA post about her "friends boyfriend" being depressed and suicidal. The way shes like " everything to me, your friends and family". I'd be fuming if my other half was posting about my depression on the internet

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Really surprised to see a thread for this girl, I've disliked her for a long time but always felt like I was the only one because she seems such a beg for likes on Facebook groups

I kind of feel sad for her though she must have a very lonely life to post on Facebook as much and she does
You're not the only one. You're right, she is a proper beg for likes isn't she?
She has no life other than her David 🙄
She has no job and no friends. Very sad life to have but then I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who tries to fuck my partner either.

That reel she posted yesterday was so cringey, the voice over on it 😂

Also did you know she’s really tired from her covid vaccine? Like really tired, more tired than anyone has ever been, so much so she stayed up all night posting about it. Poor Soph

• Haha

Iamyourdensity88

Absolutely howling 🤣 I took one for the team in regards to OF 🤮 I soooo wish I didn’t but it’s really very boring. Best part is a pic giving head but she’s literally used an app to colour her nails in 🥴🥴 whyyyy🤣🤣🤣❤
I kinda want to see... But don't at the same time 😂

bubaloo007

Someone must know who I was talking about with the ocd article ? She kept posting pics in her underwear asking was it okay to post on her fb and instagram? She made a house insta page after the article even though she admitted she was self diagnosed ?😂
Was her name Sian? Used to be best friends with Soph?

WarraTig

Someone must know who I was talking about with the ocd article ? She kept posting pics in her underwear asking was it okay to post on her fb and instagram? She made a house insta page after the article even though she admitted she was self diagnosed ?😂
I wish I knew who you meant 😩😩😩

steeleykeyzone

You have to have 100 posts to open a new thread I think.

How long do you reckon this flounce from Soph x will last before she has to get more house advice for the house she doesn't actually rent yet?
I give her until Wednesday, seems to need attention every 2/3 days