Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catlady5

her posts that are constantly about David or body positivity give me the ick.
I love my fiancé, doesn’t mean I need to post about it 24 fucking 7

Reactions: 1

QueenT93

I never understood why the 18+ group is so exclusive and has rules about how activeyou have to be in the group to stay in it. Sorry for not spending all the hours of the day on the group in the hope of seeing them post the link to the group.
People in there don’t post for months and are still in there now. But admin go through and kick out the lurkers frequently. Sure Jan.

Beggybexy

VIP Member
I know this is a site for bitching but christ this is a bit harsh, they’re just normal people not celebrities 😳 don’t really get why you need to attack their appearances so severely
Yeah normal people who post on a very public group for attention and to be told how amazing they look. Honestly people who just take selfies all day for fun are vacuous as fuck. If they don't want people to have an opinion on their appearance don't post so many pictures. I don't. I've never posted a picture of my face in any ransom fb groups because why would I need the validation from others lol

catlady5

Double boob 🤣 honestly won't be surprised if someone from ukma sends sophs only fans to her mum, didn't something similar happen before where stuff was sent to her mum?
Wouldn’t surprise me if someone did send it.

as for the bras, she needs to go get measured. Nearly seeing nips with that double boob

Pisses me off that so many love her if I'm honest 😂

Also, go get a real job? Don't cry you have no money and then refuse to get a job because you want a social media job when you have ZERO experience 😂
Literally!!
Also isn’t it low-key terrifying how much she posts about her life online. Anyone could find her. Her issue is she thinks everyone wants to know them very last detail.

No doubt we’ll get constant updates about these interviews she has pending, because she can’t go through life without telling Facebook

TessMercy

I'm super curious how they think usernames are a dead giveaway. Idk who any of you are xD living for the drama though

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Anyone follow her on Instagram or see her posts in certain Facebook groups? She's known as Sophiejrose on Instagram.

She had jaw surgery a few years ago for her under bite.

What do we think of her?

Oh my god I only watched it on mute, saw watched it properly. She sounds like one of those stories on comic relief or something 😂

Aww poor girl. If only people had been given warning about the vaccine...

Annoys me how delusional she is over having a baby. Shes recently posted that she is short on cash. You can't just stick your baby on the balcony with the ducks love.
Comic Relief 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Exactly that, such a sad little voice

I was thinking that about having a baby, and also the wedding, she definitely needs to sort her priorities out and get a job

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Shes very toxic. Can't believe people believe this fake nicey nicey act. She makes me cringe #mydavid

P.s. did you know shes engaged and that its her anniversary im 4 months? 😂
Hahaha riiight! Her fake nice act doesn't wash with me.
The David posts are utterly cringe. What is she? 12 with her first boyfriend. I feel so embarrassed for her.

Is it really? I would never of guessed 🤣🤣

She stinks of desperation to be an influencer.

• Haha

Fame_ho

Soph went off on one in her Insta stories tonight about filtering and touching up photos. This from the girl who constantly does this to her photos and openly talked about doing it especially for Davies photos cos he's self conscious. Hypocrite much?
I REALLY wanted to comment and say who the f**k cares if people touch up their pics?? Hypocrite much 🙄 didn’t though coz I’m too nosy and we all know she’ll block you if you don’t agree with her