Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
That cut does her no favours AT ALL!
The pure cheek of her going on about toxic please and their bullying ways 😂 I mean, she is the expert on a toxic bully since she is one.
Screenshot_20210702-130534_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1

purplepickle

Who's the one who posts loads of pics of herself with her skinny ratty looking boyfriend? With the stupid bushy eyebrows and buys vw jewellery and buys expensive stuff but still looks like a fucking munter?
Sophies MAN is actually fucking hideous. He's like a little molerat with whiskers. No wonder she edits the fuck out of her pictures. If she posted what they actually looked like no one would even pay her attention (I actually think they both look hideous even with all the weird editing but people are odd aren't they they look a blinding white tooth and eyeballs that smooth into your forehead)
Boyfriend one is theon.

• Haha

purplepickle

I can't work out who theon and heaven spelt backwards is on the group.

An one from there is that Roxie Jones beauty guru, she has a thread on here somewhere.
Heaven spelt backwards is that her kids name right? Theon has removed a profile pic currently if that helps you at all

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Definitely. One of the most toxic and self obsessed people I have seen. Hence why she has no friends 😂
I hate the whole "act like a child to get attention and followers" thing she clearly does 🙄
Urgh yes, it's not cute or funny. She's a grown woman ffs with no job, no friends and no life. All she does is pose in her underwear, take pictures of herself and the animals outside her little flat, obsess over David and does her painting and colouring in 🤣🤣🤣

Give it a fucking rest!
Screenshot_20210702-175103_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

chaos

The one who disappeared for ages then returned single and pregnant. I genuinely doubted if she was really pregnant or not to begin with - she was always such an attention seeker. She's gone very quiet now yawn.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Its angers me. I reckon she thinks it will increase her followers. Like "look how amazing she is battling her anxiety", sadly people believe it. Its funny because at one point she was being "bullied" by these group of girls that she was friends with and was posting it everywhere to get sympathy, but if you spoke to the girls involved it was because she was messaging one of their boyfriends (pre-David) inappropriate messages and she got caught out.
I genuinley believe she doesn't have friends now because anyone she becomes close to catches in to her bullshit quicker and turns against her 😂
What a Bitch! I wouldn't want to be friends with her either if she was trying to fuck my partner.

Imagine the wedding 🤣 she will probably have randoms from Facebook as bridesmaids or she will say they wanted a quiet intimate wedding with just family there because she has NO FRIENDS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
[/QUOTE]
That’s the ticket 😂😂😂

Apparently accord to trigger warning she’s worked out who half of us are....
I have her on the beauty page and she never knew you had to clean eyelash extensions and she’s been getting them redone every week but most of them have been on for months🥴

Who gives a shit?!! Think other people are getting fed up with her now as she gets hardly any likes or comments any more, can’t wait for more people to join us here 😂
6120F0F6-F9A1-409B-A43A-ACEBED169959.png

• Haha
No one cares 😂

I think the fact she went to the papers about her jaw surgery shows what a narcissist she is, it’s hardly big news is it. Can just imagine her parents ‘oh Soph, you’re in the paper, you’re FAMOUS!’ and it’s snowballed from there 😂

As for blaming anxiety on not being able to do bar work etc, what a crock of shit!! She can parade around London in her undies though 🤯 Did anyone see her recent post about her new ‘career’ plan? She wants to go into schools to promote body positivity. Surely that’s got to be far more anxiety inducing than pulling a pint?!
Shes full of shit. Anxiety my arse. I have anxiety and panic attacks. I still have a career as hello, you kinda need one to survive 😂

Attachments

Yes!! I'm so tired of seeing her post in all sorts of groups half naked or talking about her fiancé 🥱 I've read on other posts on Facebook that she's toxic and blocks people for no reason.
She really thinks she's something special now she's had her surgery and has got worse since meeting David. She's so defined by a man 😂
Shes very toxic. Can't believe people believe this fake nicey nicey act. She makes me cringe #mydavid

P.s. did you know shes engaged and that its her anniversary im 4 months? 😂

• Haha