Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Yeah she left saying ot was toxic and she got abuse on a post in the over 18 so she left. She only rejoined when her David proposed so she had someone to brag to as she has no friends 😂

Btw, did you know shes on a body positivity, self love journey? 🙄😂
Also, her "abuser" - she had an argument with her best friend and they never spoke again. If everyone I'd fell out with abused me I'd be in counselling as we speak. Girl needs to get a grip.
Oh yeah!! I remember that now!! What a fucking drama queen 🤣

Briar_rose

VIP Member
round 4

Baw face. Just started in a school. Has not shut up.

Once suggested her bf should just not work to see her because his parents give him money.

chaos

What was that girls name that was kicked out for giving abuse to every post she made to people giving her advice ? She was caught lying on every post too and She had a weird jaw or teeth and went to the newspapers saying she had ocd and cleaned her room?😂
KLP? She's been back ish

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Heaven spelt backwards is that her kids name right? Theon has removed a profile pic currently if that helps you at all
Thanks. Found the heaven posts and my god they're excessive! Even the ones of her just been born, nothing is private anymore.

Theon I still can't figure out but I'll keep searching 😂

Oh I didn’t realise that! Not as innocent as she would like everyone to believe then!! I think you’re right about not having any friends, would explain her posting every detail of her life online to strangers. Have you seen the latest news?! 🤰 God help us if it’s true, can you imagine the over sharing of pregnancy 🤣 She will be telling everyone she’s got piles and thrush 🤣
Is she pregnant!?

purplepickle

Yeah, it's getting nasty now. I think the posts calling Sophie hypocritical for editing her photos, when she claims to be all about body positivity, or being annoyed at how frequently she posts everywhere is all fair game. Saying people would wish she was dead, or talking about her and her fiance being ugly etc is just cruel.
I only came for a bit of a moan about the frequent posters who use the group as google and act like commenters are their besties but now it’s got mean ain’t it, feel like I’ve come too late