Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zxcvbnm1789

What about little miss suicide trigger warning on every other post that has bugger all to do with suicide and generally seeking a back slap for going into mental health nursing....
THIS GIRL....I CANNOT.

How can you become a mental health nurse when you can't control your own 🤣

And the trigger warnings TRIGGER ME

derrydynasty

I think sjr, new fella on a park bench, heaven spelled backwards and theons missus should all start a support group for each other. Bar one they are all jobless, all attention seekers, all try to outdo each others depression and mental health problems. They'd be perfect for each other 😂
theon and the misses broke up!😂😭😂

Jellybean07

The one who disappeared for ages then returned single and pregnant. I genuinely doubted if she was really pregnant or not to begin with - she was always such an attention seeker. She's gone very quiet now yawn.
Oooooh. I find she is actually more tolerable now she’s pregnant as she has less to say.

purplepickle

Yeah I agree, a bit far. I think comments about things within their control (SJR's excessive posts etc) can be okay, but commenting on them being ugly (which I don't think they are, and beauty is subjective anyway) is a lot. Especially the fiance, who probably doesn't know half the stuff she posts about him in the group.
I’m bloody ugly too so wouldn’t dare comment on someone’s looks on here 🤣