Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like clockwork, Loafy needs to pay for her new furniture and take the new 🍆 on another overseas trip. Maybe it’s just me but do the style/fonts etc of her email scream 90’s infomercial to anyone else?! It just looks so tacky I’m waiting to read where I can get my free set of steak knives.

Can only imagine the terms and conditions you’d need to meet to get your money back too…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This girl posted not long ago that she wasn’t continuing as she couldn’t afford it anymore. She also lost under 10kg on Project Poo but just over 20kg overall since she started losing weight and Loaf is claiming the whole total. She’s the only one who posts in that group other than an occasional post here and there from someone just asking a basic question. Although with post approvals I assume there’s negative posts that don’t get approved.

I did wonder at the time when she gave her exit speech if Loaf would give her a free subscription in exchange for reviews and videos. I think Project Poo needs this girl as she’s the only one offering up any kind of inspiration to anyone. Can you imagine how manic Loaf would’ve been when seeing this girl wanted to cancel on her 😂
For sure she is getting free membership for allowing Loaf to use her weightloss story. I've been that girl for another company. I literally sold my soul hahah They started giving me free months for posting my before and afters, praised me to no end. I definitely drank the kool aid and felt like the company cared. Then I wasn't able to follow the program due to a significant injury, the freebies dried up and I quickly was bought back to reality. Same thing will happen to her "beautiful client".

The story in the car that she is apparently in tears rewatching her vlog like come on!! Show us some other success stories, celebrate other women.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Awww poor loaf was up til 6am ( time stamps to prove it ) 😂 putting together something special for us guys.

Lol let’s unpack the truth.
Loaf set an alarm to get up at 2.50am to record herself saying she has just finished work .
she realizes she is averaging 5 comments a post if she is lucky so is putting something really special together because she is sooooooo wanting to give back ( aka running out of options because she is not getting the money she needs to pay bills and live a lush lifestyle . The honey pot is drying up and she has nothing left )
She will open the waitlist to take on new project poo participants because the ones she has aren’t sticking around . Oh wait , it’s because she has had sooooooo soooo many DMS in relation to new spots so feels bad and will run a new intake. These spots will be limited guyzzz so if you get the email you need to submit details straight away otherwise you will miss out and she will try the next dimwit willing to pay her $700 for an AI generated plan .
Ok now she has the reason to whinge and complain all day that she is sooooooo tired because of ALL OF US , we are the reason she was up til 5:30am ,5:30-6:30ish …. Oh duck it 8am she was up until.
Bravo 👏🏻 she wreaks of desperation

Money is drying up, she now rides her bike EVERYWHERE coz she can’t afford the running costs of her GSpot Wagon #PetrolGuzzler

Can’t afford heating .. Hoodies and Kids under blankets #TwinsAreAlwaysSick
Can’t afford to wash her hair at trendz #usesdryshampoo *the smell would be horrid

Can’t afford to feed the boys ( both have to work study train cook & clean) #MotherOfTheYear 👎🏼

Nath finally living his dream & best life away from his toxic ex wife #SmartMoveMate ✔

Nick made ‘homemade’ cookies & focaccia and delivered them to snake, so I assume they’re not living together? #RelationshipStatusOPEN 🚩

THE BOG is a tit app there is NO community #NameThemLoaf
So here we have snake trying to compete with the likes of EBT #SkyeW and so many Qualified Nutritionist on the gram #TheJigIsUp
Last but not least
Her YouTube views are LOW 👏🏻she’s practically begging people to 🔗 #ClickLinkHere to bump up the stats
😂

Attachments

Reactions: 16
The overuse of emojis in that email and all her content is really lame and cringey too, I don’t know anyone else that uses 🥵 this one so much and at really inappropriate things too, like pictures of her sons 🤢🤮

Like clockwork, Loafy needs to pay for her new furniture and take the new 🍆 on another overseas trip. Maybe it’s just me but do the style/fonts etc of her email scream 90’s infomercial to anyone else?! It just looks so tacky I’m waiting to read where I can get my free set of steak knives.

Can only imagine the terms and conditions you’d need to meet to get your money back too…

Reactions: 11
Why does she need us to reply to let her know we received her email? I did by the way Loaf, thanks. But if you need us to let you know we received it, how are you meant to know who to cull from your list after not opening them for 30 days? Explain that one study tech slut. Surely with her data and coding skill set, she would know how to check to see if it’s been received and opened. Yet another crappy attempt to drum up engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s said previously that she has all the data and knows exaaaactly who opens all her emails.. so needing to reply is just showing what she said previously was a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this is her last attempt at finding friends that’s why she wants email replies she’s looking for a penpal kind of situation #DesperateTimes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why does she need us to reply to let her know we received her email? I did by the way Loaf, thanks. But if you need us to let you know we received it, how are you meant to know who to cull from your list after not opening them for 30 days? Explain that one study tech slut. Surely with her data and coding skill set, she would know how to check to see if it’s been received and opened. Yet another crappy attempt to drum up engagement.
I’d say she wants people to bow down and glorify her and send a thousand thank you’s and feel so beautifully grateful that she stayed up until 230am to send them……

Reactions: 4
Lying narc has done sooooo much work today with her 65 60 44 page free book and building her website from scratch and now it’s all fucked and she can’t send emails.

Just shut the duck up loaf…you are finished and your fake lying life…just give up and go away
Isn't this the eBook she was doing weeks ago with someone else that she was banging on about? So you haven't worked on it all day hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow 60 pages. Yet we can see 44.
Our Loafster has to be the stupidest of all stupid liars. Her little lies are endless. She cannot stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lying narc has done sooooo much work today with her 65 60 44 page free book and building her website from scratch and now it’s all fucked and she can’t send emails.

Just shut the duck up loaf…you are finished and your fake lying life…just give up and go away
I believe in KARMA As we witness snakes downfall
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW SOPHIE WATSON

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6