Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤¬ Fark off! Saying "I don't feel comfortable going to the Dr to get it looked at" yet you're comfortable to be near naked daily on insta?! You could be talking to impressionable young adults & you're saying tit like that. Grow up!
It's all just an excuse for why you have absolutely no social life. She's never mentioned this before even when carrying twins?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's actually new? I tried to work it out, but it's like an annoying pop-up that makes zero sense. I feel like she was going for FOMO but it's just chaos. I guess we can now see what the inside of her brain looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
šŸ¤¬ Fark off! Saying "I don't feel comfortable going to the Dr to get it looked at" yet you're comfortable to be near naked daily on insta?! You could be talking to impressionable young adults & you're saying tit like that. Grow up!
It's all just an excuse for why you have absolutely no social life. She's never mentioned this before even when carrying twins?!

Her little girl theatrics are disturbing. And nauseating. Sheā€™s really fucked in the head.

Then pretending that sheā€™s bringing it up to be altruistic. ā€œIf my talking about this helps anyone else ā€¦ā€ Helps them to do what? Ignore it and not see a doctor about it? Youā€™re an example of what not to do, in every area of your twisted life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1. From what I can gather she is actually rebranding Project You to Fit and Fullfilled. I assume this comes from the fact that Rachel Dillion has a Project You and she is a much bigger (and successful) company and Loaf knows she can't go up against her.

2. Can she not have a medical episode that isn't stuffed up, the most horrific, the worst ever....

3. Any event planners want to represent Loaf? maybe we should get Journey Retreats to tell us what they think of working with her. I am sure they have a lot to reveal...

4. I have been waiting to see when she talks prolapse. I said many threads ago. No woman can birth 5 children and lift heavy weights *profeshionally and NOT have some sort of prolapse. Women who lift without having children are prone, is what my gyno said to me.
This all comes after her boasting about getting back to squatting at the gym for the first time in months. So not surprised.

Reactions: 12
Doesnā€™t feel comfortable talking about it or getting a doctor to look yet gets fingered by a Yoni mapper she never met before.
Absolute cluster duck of an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never heard someone make such a huge deal out of her emails ā€˜costing her moneyā€™ then in the same breath talk about ā€˜giving backā€™.

giving back costs. Itā€™s not free. Stop talking about how much of a giving saint you are if youā€™re going to then bang on about the cost is comes at.

youā€™re trying to be a martyr but it just screams ā€˜tightarseā€™.

your book is tit, your business is tit, your life is tit, your health is beyond tit.

you. Are. tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wasn't her pelvic floor TOO tight a few thread titles back?

The way her stories chop and change really is something special šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This woman is an absolute fool. Does she not remember bragging about having a pelvic floor that was soooo tight? Now she's going on about prolapse and saying she's too embarrassed to get it checked out? Wtaf.
---

Snap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyssssss. I received an email from her. I opened it because I know it costs her a lot of money to send them out. And she has reserved a coaching spot JUST FOR ME!!! I canā€™t share the link with anyone (sorry baby gurlzzzz) Sheā€™s sooo kind and selfless. My own reserved spot. SoOo lucky šŸ§ššŸ§šā€ā™‚ļøšŸ§š

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Heā€™s still wearing a ringā€¦.havent seen her wearing one for a while šŸ¤”
Have we had a gigantic PDA post? I canā€™t remember if weā€™ve seen them be on each other (Iā€™ve been skipping her stories a fair bit) watch heā€™s actually married and has been hired as a caretaker or something šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

So tight it probably ate some poor blokes wang and now it is trying to spit it out. Some dude is out there with no clue where he left his detachable penis and here she is thinking it is a prolapseā€¦. Full of tit Sophie Joy. Or, maybe your 130 kg hip thrusts at 6wks post Pixie fucked you up.
Funny how we have never heard about the 3rd degree internal damage from Kaiā€™s birth until now. It was always my natural births were so easy and then I had to have C sect with the twins because of xyz.
---
Heā€™s still wearing a ringā€¦.havent seen her wearing one for a while šŸ¤”
You reckon those are their own previous marriages wedders and they are wearing them as a type of weird commitment to each other?
did anyone else laugh that old stale bread loaf had a loaf of bread made for her or was it just my humour?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has a question about toning upper legs. Doesn't answer it. Only mentions that you need to build muscle. Duh Sophie. The question is asking how to do that. Moron.

Next, has a question about how she met Nick. Fluffs around on the couch and lols at the "Sophie show" becoming the "Nick show". Doesn't answer the question.

Reactions: 8
LOLLLLLLLLL hasnā€™t been to the dentist since Andrew and hasnā€™t taken care of her teeth in spite of him.. dead HAHA imagine being so immature and pathetic hey Sophie you know you donā€™t NEED to bang and marry every dentist you meet so youā€™ll be ok going elsewhere ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25