Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always working late nights when it's the weekend?! Looks like an excuse to cover up having no social life or friends! 😂

Reactions: 12
Why is she always working late nights when it's the weekend?! Looks like an excuse to cover up having no social life or friends! 😂
Wait for the repeat of ‘I have realised the hustle culture is not what we should be doing. Balance and polarity always ✌🏻🧚🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing the cracks of a one woman massive company lol. Where is her team?

She needs a website builder.

She needs a graphic designer. Those chart images on her ebook are the wrong size making them fuzzy and very unprofesh, she needs photoshop or illustrator. Some things you just can't do in Canva lol.

She needs a marketing department.

She wouldn't be up after midnight if she had employees.

Reactions: 16
Soooo much second hand embarrassment from her videos about her "book" and then to see what she has actually put out there. She should be mortified.

It's giving me staying up all night when I was teenager on meth thinking I was writing a great novel/ creating art then seeing it later and realising it was all just scribbles and then musings of someone who needed a psychological intervention (disclaimer I've been clean for many years now)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Soooo much second hand embarrassment from her videos about her "book" and then to see what she has actually put out there. She should be mortified.

It's giving me staying up all night when I was teenager on meth thinking I was writing a great novel/ creating art then seeing it later and realising it was all just scribbles and then musings of someone who needed a psychological intervention (disclaimer I've been clean for many years now)
Good on you for getting clean x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seeing the cracks of a one woman massive company lol. Where is her team?

She needs a website builder.

She needs a graphic designer. Those chart images on her ebook are the wrong size making them fuzzy and very unprofesh, she needs photoshop or illustrator. Some things you just can't do in Canva lol.

She needs a marketing department.

She wouldn't be up after midnight if she had employees.
She also needs a business plan so she doesn't release poorly made ebooks on a drug fuelled whim! What an absolute missed opportunity that was!

Reactions: 6
It all screams of panic to me. Project Poo is failing, her YouTube barely gets any views, her paid partnerships are drying up. She can’t sustain her lifestyle anymore and is hustling hard to try and find something that’ll bring in cash quickly. The 44 page book looks like a rebranded Project Poo with a little extra focus on the NLP stuff.

Reality might be starting to set in and she’s realising her time is almost up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She puts out these things then asks people not to come for her spelling mistakes etc but instead of a rush job maybe she should take her time to put out quality material.

Reactions: 11
It all screams of panic to me. Project Poo is failing, her YouTube barely gets any views, her paid partnerships are drying up. She can’t sustain her lifestyle anymore and is hustling hard to try and find something that’ll bring in cash quickly. The 44 page book looks like a rebranded Project Poo with a little extra focus on the NLP stuff.

Reality might be starting to set in and she’s realising her time is almost up.
💯 % agree with you, the poor me attitude makes me lol 😂
She is constantly banging on about having bills to pay, costs her $1900 to send out blah blah blah

When I viewed her insta story about money & her boys I literally wanted to put my fist through my iPad and punch the slapper in the face. 😡😡
DUCK YOU SNAKE 🐍

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
💯 % agree with you, the poor me attitude makes he lol 😂
She is constantly banging on about having bills to pay, costs me $1900 to send out blah blah blah

When I saw this insta story about money & her boys I literally wanted to put my fist through my iPad and punch the slapper in the face. 😡😡
DUCK YOU SNAKE 🐍
And that’s her problem, she’s had plenty of years where she’s been raking in the big bucks for doing very little but she’s done nothing to maintain or build her wealth in any other way. She’s been too busy buying useless, overpriced cars and overseas holidays. Now the cash is drying up and she doesn’t have any actual skills or real qualifications or the general nouse to find other successful ways to keep up her cash flow.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And that’s her problem, she’s had plenty of years where she’s been raking in the big bucks for doing very little but she’s done nothing to maintain or build her wealth in any other way. She’s been too busy buying useless, overpriced cars and overseas holidays. Now the cash is drying up and she doesn’t have any actual skills or real qualifications or the general nouse to find other successful ways to keep up her cash flow.
Yeah, like her $800 pair of pantyhose. I hope her clen dick put a hole in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Facts! 🫶🏽

She’s Australia’s version of Katie Price ( now filing for bankruptcy)

Loaf started from the bottom now we’re here & heading over to Only Fans
Her handle should be ‘Spread Em Soph’ 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go a botched epidural and the worst 3rd degree burn nerve damage and a prolapse lol always has to be something hey funny we’ve never heard of this despite it flaring up 4 times a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guyz, she SO modest that she doesn’t feel comfortable seeing a doctor about a possible prolapse that is so incapacitating she has to take to her bed 3-4 times per year. 🥺 She’s so modest she can’t even get her words out talking about it. She’s such a shy, prim little girl. 🥺

witch who are you kidding!? You’ve had 5 kids. You’ve had so many doctors up in that snatch already it’s not even funny. You rock up to the hospital weekly. They probably have a parking space with your name on it out front by now. Stop pretending you’re too shy and coy to have anyone look at that well worn cooch of yours. Didn’t she also go to some chick who jerked her off and taught her how to orgasm or some tit? Not to mention her pelvic floor therapist who has dug around in there countless times. And we won’t even bother listing all the dick she has ridden. Acting like that vag is some rare and delicate flower no one has ever seen. 🙄
Girl, duck all the way off, Skanky McSkank.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20