Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww poor loaf was up til 6am ( time stamps to prove it ) šŸ˜‚ putting together something special for us guys.

Lol letā€™s unpack the truth.
Loaf set an alarm to get up at 2.50am to record herself saying she has just finished work .
she realizes she is averaging 5 comments a post if she is lucky so is putting something really special together because she is sooooooo wanting to give back ( aka running out of options because she is not getting the money she needs to pay bills and live a lush lifestyle . The honey pot is drying up and she has nothing left )
She will open the waitlist to take on new project poo participants because the ones she has arenā€™t sticking around . Oh wait , itā€™s because she has had sooooooo soooo many DMS in relation to new spots so feels bad and will run a new intake. These spots will be limited guyzzz so if you get the email you need to submit details straight away otherwise you will miss out and she will try the next dimwit willing to pay her $700 for an AI generated plan .
Ok now she has the reason to whinge and complain all day that she is sooooooo tired because of ALL OF US , we are the reason she was up til 5:30am ,5:30-6:30ish ā€¦. Oh duck it 8am she was up until.
She just can't handle the pre-workout.

Take a melatonin Loaf, thank me later.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t know anyone who has time to get their nails done, train at 9am, go to the beach, wear a bikini, trim cactus plants, drop their kids at swimming lessons and film themselves all in a ā€œwork dayā€. No wonder she puts a few hours in at night, she does duck all work during the day then acts like sheā€™s been grinding from 8am to 2am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here we go , as predicted it is time ā€¦
She needs money so she is starting to hone in on Project poo . Itā€™s all she will bang on about for a week now (, then we donā€™t hear or see a thing about it until the money šŸ’° is needed .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here we go , as predicted it is time ā€¦
She needs money so she is starting to hone in on Project poo . Itā€™s all she will bang on about for a week now (, then we donā€™t hear or see a thing about it until the money šŸ’° is needed .
Has she opened up some spots for a limited time again? Such a cyclic chick she is.

Reactions: 6
Super petty but I just canā€™t stand watching her drink, i donā€™t know what it is but it just looks fake and like she canā€™t drink normally

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Super petty but I just canā€™t stand watching her drink, i donā€™t know what it is but it just looks fake and like she canā€™t drink normally
Yes! Iā€™ve said it before, canā€™t stand watching her drink. Her duck lips stick out to far or something and looks like she ā€˜chewsā€™ her drinks

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m the same. The reason it icks us so much is because of her over inflated rubber lips. Itā€™s disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m the same. The reason it icks us so much is because of her over inflated rubber lips. Itā€™s disgusting.
Itā€™s probably because she isnā€™t actually consuming anything, just acting for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Baby girl likes to practice her prick skills at every opportunity! She isnā€™t simply drinking from her Frank Green, sheā€™s a study slut for her manā€™s pleasure! And remember, sheā€™s only showing us 1%. šŸ˜›šŸ’šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The living in a bikini and beach shots are ridiculousā€¦. She lives on the NSW side on the borderā€¦ itā€™s bloody cold! Even the Gold Coast is only 20C today!

Reactions: 9
Tell me you write your own reviews without telling me.

Not even a minute between her posting and loaf commenting with a 0 reach šŸ˜‚
Haha in her defence she has post approvals turned on so sheā€™s the first one to see them šŸ˜‚

In saying that wtf lol this Sophie fan only wants muesli and protein shakes 7 days a week lolll so delicious

Reactions: 7
This girl posted not long ago that she wasnā€™t continuing as she couldnā€™t afford it anymore. She also lost under 10kg on Project Poo but just over 20kg overall since she started losing weight and Loaf is claiming the whole total. Sheā€™s the only one who posts in that group other than an occasional post here and there from someone just asking a basic question. Although with post approvals I assume thereā€™s negative posts that donā€™t get approved.

I did wonder at the time when she gave her exit speech if Loaf would give her a free subscription in exchange for reviews and videos. I think Project Poo needs this girl as sheā€™s the only one offering up any kind of inspiration to anyone. Can you imagine how manic Loaf wouldā€™ve been when seeing this girl wanted to cancel on her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17