Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a single mention of Lust’s current EOFY sale?? I just don’t understand why these businesses keep paying her to promote their stuff.
they must be love bombed or in a bleeping whipped contract with her...
---
Did she actually mention about cutting eyelashes recently? I thought it was just in here that someone reminded us all about that stupid comment from yonks ago. Must've had a busy hour at swimming lessons perusing tattle to catch up on her fake dm questions... here we go!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---
Did she actually mention about cutting eyelashes recently? I thought it was just in here that someone reminded us all about that stupid comment from yonks ago. Must've had a busy hour at swimming lessons perusing tattle to catch up on her fake dm questions... here we go!!
Yepppp when she was promoting the lust lash and eyebrow serum

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yepppp when she was promoting the lust lash and eyebrow serum
what a fuckhead
I used to follow her before the twins were part of life and her eyelashes never looked like they were as cumbersome as she indicates! lying dumbarse

---
Wasn't one of the girls so sick two days ago? If she was as sick as she made out I wouldn't be talking them to swimming but that's what happens when your mum is a dumb tit. Gotta get her content for the gram for mother of the year over here

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Trains it’s pancake ass (after not training for a month) and gets such a pump it affects her shoulders 😂
You stupid ho it’s so obvious you’re on steroids, other drugs and don’t eat.
You’re psychotic if you think people don’t know 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Baby girl Loaf answering questions in her DMs about toxic people, nutrition, giving back to women and how much it costs to send emails to people who don’t read them:
IMG_1675.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trains it’s pancake ass (after not training for a month) and gets such a pump it affects her shoulders 😂
The angle of the bleeping wall doesn't match on the left, does she think we are dumb? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The indentation in her quad - wtf ????

• Wow
  • Haha
I lost brain cells listening to her last 10 stories go in circles when someone asked how to cut toxic people out. She literally did not answer the question in any way shape or form aside from eventually saying she doesn’t reply because she is toooooooo nice to tell someone to duck off 🤣🤣 I’m sure loaf! What about all the threats you made to Andrew…. Yeh too nice to say much hey
She is a SNAKE & I’ll keep reposting Andrew’s comment hoping one fine day Daily Mail will call her out on her bullshit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If she really wants to be relatable, I’d love to see relaxed comparisons considering normal people don’t walk around tensing or like a baboon to keep their thighs apart.. But we all know that would never happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she really wants to be relatable, I’d love to see relaxed comparisons considering normal people don’t walk around tensing or like a baboon to keep their thighs apart.. But we all know that would never happen.
It screams be on my ‘waitlist’ for project poo. So you can also be as sick as I am and have body dysmorphia.
her organs must be shot, no wonder she’s dying every week, she’s probably going into kidney failure
---
So two weeks ago the girls were sick, and then a few days ago. 😵💫 but they never get sick hey
---
Forgot to attach lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Awww poor loaf was up til 6am ( time stamps to prove it ) 😂 putting together something special for us guys.

Lol let’s unpack the truth.
Loaf set an alarm to get up at 2.50am to record herself saying she has just finished work .
she realizes she is averaging 5 comments a post if she is lucky so is putting something really special together because she is sooooooo wanting to give back ( aka running out of options because she is not getting the money she needs to pay bills and live a lush lifestyle . The honey pot is drying up and she has nothing left )
She will open the waitlist to take on new project poo participants because the ones she has aren’t sticking around . Oh wait , it’s because she has had sooooooo soooo many DMS in relation to new spots so feels bad and will run a new intake. These spots will be limited guyzzz so if you get the email you need to submit details straight away otherwise you will miss out and she will try the next dimwit willing to pay her $700 for an AI generated plan .
Ok now she has the reason to whinge and complain all day that she is sooooooo tired because of ALL OF US , we are the reason she was up til 5:30am ,5:30-6:30ish …. Oh duck it 8am she was up until.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Awww poor loaf was up til 6am ( time stamps to prove it ) 😂 putting together something special for us guys.

Lol let’s unpack the truth.
Loaf set an alarm to get up at 2.50am to record herself saying she has just finished work .
she realizes she is averaging 5 comments a post if she is lucky so is putting something really special together because she is sooooooo wanting to give back ( aka running out of options because she is not getting the money she needs to pay bills and live a lush lifestyle . The honey pot is drying up and she has nothing left )
She will open the waitlist to take on new project poo participants because the ones she has aren’t sticking around . Oh wait , it’s because she has had sooooooo soooo many DMS in relation to new spots so feels bad and will run a new intake. These spots will be limited guyzzz so if you get the email you need to submit details straight away otherwise you will miss out and she will try the next dimwit willing to pay her $700 for an AI generated plan .
Ok now she has the reason to whinge and complain all day that she is sooooooo tired because of ALL OF US , we are the reason she was up til 5:30am ,5:30-6:30ish …. Oh duck it 8am she was up until.
Maybe she will sleep better at night if she offs another baby…
she seemed to have slept pretty well after the last murder

Reactions: 9