Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has missed the market. We are now wya past covid demands and these cars are like assholes. Everyone has one. No waiting period like a while back. She didn’t even buy it new thats why there wasn’t the showroom insta story.

Reactions: 5
She has missed the market. We are now wya past covid demands and these cars are like assholes. Everyone has one. No waiting period like a while back. She didn’t even buy it new thats why there wasn’t the showroom insta story.
I just assumed it was new because she went on and on about waiting for months for it..

Reactions: 4
I have never understood why anyone would want to buy a g-wagon. It's not a race car, too expensive for off road 4 wheel driving, is there really any other reason than 'look at me'

You couldn't give me one for free.

Can anyone enlighten me or we all think the same?

Reactions: 14
I just assumed it was new because she went on and on about waiting for months for it..
She got it in 2022 and it is a mid year 2021 build (see specs attached screenshot from her carsales advert). If she had ordered it and was on a new car list she would’ve had it 6-8 weeks after it was built so delivery to customer should be june/july 2021. She only began dating the dentist in Dec 2021 and the car came on the scene about April 2022 yes? She snagged it second hand or a demo arrangement was made that she gets it after the agent has it for demo reasons.

Attachments

• Wow
She got it in 2022 and it is a mid year 2021 build (see specs attached screenshot from her carsales advert). If she had ordered it and was on a new car list she would’ve had it 6-8 weeks after it was built so delivery to customer should be june/july 2021. She only began dating the dentist in Dec 2021 and the car came on the scene about April 2022 yes? She snagged it second hand or a demo arrangement was made that she gets it after the agent has it for demo reasons.
Amazing. Just another lie from loaf...

• Heart
I have never understood why anyone would want to buy a g-wagon. It's not a race car, too expensive for off road 4 wheel driving, is there really any other reason than 'look at me'

Ahahaha nah I’d take one for sure. But luxury cars are a waste of money. I love them but they’re stoooopid ahahah I would never get one but would happily take one for free😂 however I was raised in a car family so the appeal is there for me

I don’t hate them but I see the appeal… I have a few friends in my circle who appreciate cars and have spent in my eyes a crazy amount of money but if you can afford it 🤷🏽‍♀️ reminds me of the barbie jeep haha!

That foundation is far from a perfect match hahaha

I would love to think that there is trouble in paradise for her and Nick, but I think she is keeping a low profile to generate (the minimal) sympathy messages she would get.

• Haha
She’s removed this story now but here she is promoting the Lust EOFY sale…only two weeks too late 😂 honestly though, who is running her tit because Lust is about the only paying customer she’s got left and she can’t even manage to get it right for them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s removed this story now but here she is promoting the Lust EOFY sale…only two weeks too late 😂 honestly though, who is running her tit because Lust is about the only paying customer she’s got left and she can’t even manage to get it right for them.
She looks rough here. Low body fat is not a good look when you age.

Reactions: 3
I thought she said she matched the kids money dollar for dollar -to buy the car .
now she is saying she was able to “ do this by taking a percentage of her pays “.
did she not do this for Kai because he was already out stealing cars ?

Reactions: 6