Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A.) You’re not “sensitive to caffeine”, you’re a tweaker.
B.) If she was my mum, acting a fool off her tits constantly, I’d be bleeping hor-ri-fied!
What an embarrassment. I can only imagine the conversations between her kid’s school mates, let alone their mate’s parents. She has got to be the laughing stock of both their schools.

P.S. Sophie - people think you look like a man primarily because you’ve completely fucked your face up and look like a full on transvestite. The ugly concrete tits don’t help. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She looks like someone who is not nourishing their body with healthy food and just stripping it of bodyfat with drugs and coffee

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s also ‘unkind’ to -:
1/ lie and abort a healthy baby girl in a jealous rage.
2/ lie and sell your junk diet plans when you have no valid accreditation or experience.
3/ lie and confuse your children with new Daddies dick every quarter.
4/ lie about every person who has chosen peace & integrity over your lies.
5/ lying is unkind you vile pos.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s also ‘unkind’ to -:
1/ lie and abort a healthy baby girl in a jealous rage.
2/ lie and sell your junk diet plans when you have no valid accreditation or experience.
3/ lie and confuse your children with new Daddies dick every quarter.
4/ lie about every person who has chosen peace & integrity over your lies.
5/ lying is unkind you vile pos.
Having no one is not the flex she thinks it is

Reactions: 14
I just wanna ask a question about Andrew loafs ex.

I notice that he goes out with this particular friend all the time. I mean they really seem like joined by hip hahah

I understand that girls do that, but guys especially Andrew’s age it seems weird.

Maybe they are more than just friends…

Reactions: 1

I notice that he goes out with this particular friend all the time. I mean they really seem like joined by hip hahah

I understand that girls do that, but guys especially Andrew’s age it seems weird.

My hubby has a few good mates that he is with either at the footy , at our place or theirs every single weekend at some point .
sometimes they do dinners during the week and we even just got back from o/s with them ( where they also went off and did guy things ).
they have known each other 20 years . The best of mates the group of them .
I think it’s healthy . If I wanted to go with them I certainly can and if I want to do something alone with hubby they understand and so does hubs.
the doc has solid friendships , what loaf lacks .
he has no little kids anymore and probably just enjoys the company being an empty nester to some degree ,
I mean I could be wrong but I feel he just has a great circle of friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I lost brain cells listening to her last 10 stories go in circles when someone asked how to cut toxic people out. She literally did not answer the question in any way shape or form aside from eventually saying she doesn’t reply because she is toooooooo nice to tell someone to duck off 🤣🤣 I’m sure loaf! What about all the threats you made to Andrew…. Yeh too nice to say much hey

Reactions: 17

His cousin i think.

Reactions: 3

This is pretty juvenile and shows why blokes are up against it.
Thanks goodness Dr Teef does have solid, trusted friends/family cos that psycho probably hollowed him out to his core.
My fella has lots of bloke friends that he enjoys his sports with.
it has never crossed my mind that he's shagging any of them.
Same as I'm not shagging friends that have helped me through some very very tough times as well as celebrated happy ones.

Reactions: 26

Loaf is this you?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh ok I didn’t know it was his cousin. I only noticed them together often for the last year I believe.

The truth is that there has been a lot of cases of wives and gfs that find out that their partner who always hangs with their mate it was actually having an affair with the friend.

Anyway maybe Andrew is a bit more discreet and don’t like to blast his love life online.

Loaf has definitely traumatised him and I bet he probably do not want to date any other influencer.

The way loaf talks it is always feel like he was at fault but we all know she was the crazy one.
---
Loaf is this you?
I’ve been here for a while now though. Not Loaf hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it won’t be long and she will be down the ADHD diagnosis path. Use that as an excuse for her crappy behaviours. I don’t actually think she is ADHD though, I think she has BPD or bipolar.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another Dr Teef question. Did he raise his girls himself? Is the mum not on the scene?
sorry I know it’s not a Dr Teef page but just saw his post for Charlize birthday. He’s a great dad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching andrews post for his daughter with their overseas pics & all I can think is how loaf turned his holiday with his daughters into a absolute nightmare! What a raging evil narc she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Another Dr Teef question. Did he raise his girls himself? Is the mum not on the scene?
sorry I know it’s not a Dr Teef page but just saw his post for Charlize birthday. He’s a great dad
I think since they were adolescents/early teens he has raised them. Mum lives in WA.
---
I think since they were adolescents/early teens he has raised them. Mum lives in WA

Reactions: 5
Oh FFS Loaf for the last 12 years I’ve heard the same s h I t 💩 spew out of your baboon mouth.
C R A C K IS WHACK

• Haha
Reactions: 8